Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bored BLoo

ThunderStorm In NY

Ok Does Anybody Else Think That It Was Crazy Because The Lights In My House Went Out Twice! And My 360 Got The 3 Red Rings For The First Time But Don't Werry i Unplugged the 360 before it could break O Yea and the phone internet and TV didn't work for like 20 Minutes

Awards

Was it striking the lightning rods on teh skyscrapers? I always wondered how often that happened in a storm.

If you think you guys had it bad... we had tornadoes tearing **** up down here in PA... Not to mention the power went out at my house 3 times today (not sure if it's related as the tornadoes were quite a bit north from me).

Awards

If you think you guys had it bad... we had tornadoes tearing **** up down here in PA... Not to mention the power went out at my house 3 times today (not sure if it's related as the tornadoes were quite a bit north from me).

wow i would've been so scared in the corner crying tornadoes are big and scary! feel for you spider

Awards

I didn't have to deal with them, but I was concerned for my singer cause he lives up near the areas that the tornado's were hitting.

Awards

damn that storm was bad. i lost all electricity 4 a hour and came back on automattically. the worst thing was it was partically hailling!!! atleast it didnt short circuit anything

Yea it was crazy and it was hailing and uh spider ur singer is a brave man lol

Awards

You have no idea.......

Awards