Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider

Domain Name Scammer Company

http://itdomainnames.net/

These guys are ***holes... If you ever get contacted by them, do NOT respond with interest, just go to GoDaddy and put a back order on whatever domain name you were interested in.

Here's the lovely email I sent back after they scalped my domain name then asked for 397 bucks for it. http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/CD9266/Band%20Graphics/8-21-09ScammerEmail.jpg

I hope the "doesn't have a father" that owns the company reads that.

Awards

Why wouldn't you go to a better company anyways?

That's like going to an expensive restaurant when you know you can get teh same food at a local one lol

After talking to worstplayer I see what they are doing with the domain name (selling you the real rights and ownership, as opposed to leasing it) but still that's outrageous and a ripoff for some normal guy who just wants to use a domain name.

And Vapor, I didn't go to them about it, they contacted me before they even owned the domain name, and as soon as it expired, when I could then get it for 20 bucks from GoDaddy, they bought it and said "Hey we have it, you want it, here's the price!" and charged a zillion times more than it's worth...

Awards

Well this company even called me... Yeah they called me and couldn't even pronounce my band's name (domain name) and I told them I'm not about to spend 397 bucks when I pay 20 bucks a year for my other domain name. They said they can't do that, but they'll lower the price to 97 bucks, and it will spend a year on their registration (all "included in price"...) and then I can take it anywhere but I'm the exclusive "owner" of the domain name.

Awards