Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Blood

App denied look

whats with this app denied i already changed my name to ksi blood and im very mad. Im 10 prestige call of duty 4 commander grade 2 halo. even if im 14 im mature enough to play with u guys. Maybe u should start like a 13+ clan or something plz respound back. looks at worst player b.....ro u must be drinkin somethign cuz imr eally good at call of duty =0

whats with this app denied i already changed my name to ksi blood and im very mad. Im 10 prestige call of duty 4 commander grade 2 halo. even if im 14 im mature enough to play with u guys. Maybe u should start like a 13+ clan or something plz respound back. looks at worst player b.....ro u must be drinkin somethign cuz imr eally good at call of duty =0

This is not a clan that recruits players with skill. We recruit well rounded individuals, regardless of their skill level.

The age limit is 16 (or 17... forget which). You haven't met that limit. You can try again in two years. Also, we did not force you to change your name. It was a choice made by you without any promise of acceptance by us.

Awards

This is not a clan that recruits players with skill. We recruit well rounded individuals, regardless of their skill level.

The age limit is 16 (or 17... forget which). You haven't met that limit. You can try again in two years. Also, we did not force you to change your name. It was a choice made by you without any promise of acceptance by us.

Thats pretty gay cuz alot of people that are my age and are my friends gfot in for being mature enough =0