Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bingocters

call of duty modern warfare 3

you think call of duty modern warfare 3 be battler than other call of duty or be a worsted call of duty

Awards

I think it's very up-for-grabs... Raven Software has made some disasters and this is Sledgehammer Games' debut product.

Infinity Ward has delivered multiple times, but they have a drastically different team this time.

Awards

I would have to agree with Dusky, with the production team they have put together this game really could turn out to be quite something. B)

FromWell I would think that it might be the best COD to date in the fact that they will be using the engine from MW2, and add in the options from black ops, I think it will be great. Also, concider the fact that after the new update on black ops has added a restricted perks and attachment game type competition 4v4 to their playlist because of how big mlg is getting, they will probably try to design more maps to competition format. As you can tell I'm extremly excited for this release.

No idea. COD is getting boring though

Halo never gets bored :)

Only thing is that I didn't really enjoy playing MW2, mainly I found it ridiculously unbalanced (Commando Pro & Riot Shields) <_<

But lets hope they take MLG and competitions as influence for production decisions as I agree that will make the game amazing! :D

I am just glas TreyArch isnt makeing the game <_<

Awards

HOW DARE YE I LOVE TREYARCH!!! :lol: But in all seriousness I think they're not bad but lets be honest IW have made some pretty crappy decisions aswell, hence why they are only making single player this time. :P

As long as they actually mod the game this time and not allow all the BS cheating that went on in MW2 then it has a good shot at being successful. MW2 was terrible the first few months because the amount of boosting,cheating,modding ect... and its was as if they (the mods) didn't care so if they actually do their job this time I could see me playing a new game. If its as mw2 is now then yeah I will play for a bit then never login just like I did with mw2.

i think that MW3 needs to be as balanced as black ops, but structured like MW2. then it will be brilliant.

IW make a great campaign it has to be said. i still remember CoD4 campaign

Awards

I'm just looking foward to the campaign. Multiplayer gameplay? maybe for few months xD

treyarch is not bad..... although i do agree that MW2 engine is better and yes i do not want to see riot shield or commando return...... as much fun as it was to run around with tack knice commando lightweight marathon in free for all :lol: that was fun

i think that MW3 needs to be as balanced as black ops, but structured like MW2. then it will be brilliant.

I agree with you 100%

As long as they actually mod the game this time and not allow all the BS cheating that went on in MW2 then it has a good shot at being successful. MW2 was terrible the first few months because the amount of boosting,cheating,modding ect... and its was as if they (the mods) didn't care so if they actually do their job this time I could see me playing a new game. If its as mw2 is now then yeah I will play for a bit then never login just like I did with mw2.

I agree that they need to mod the game much better..... it most likely will though, because of how big cod really is now...... plus sledgehammer is doin the multiplayer i believe and infinity ward has split and most of their staff went to the company designing the campaign

one gun i would like to see return is the Aug HBAR. i think it was probably the most balanced gun in the game. with many assault rifle characteristics and medium firepower to boot, it was easily adapted to many roles, such as support fire and defensive roles. it wasn't very accurate at range but a quick foregrip attachment would sort that.

Awards

TreyArch took out QuickScoping, Nuff Said <_<

Awards

i thought quickscoping was irritating. i'll admit, it was fun up to a point, but when it turned into a major thing, everyone was doing it. i don't mind quick scoping, but i think black ops is better without it, and i think MW3 will be too

Awards

Well when you go to youtube and type in "qui" One of the first things to pop up is quickscoping montage mw2

Awards

that means that everyone was doing it, proving my first point.

i think it will be a brilliant game. i just think that if it keeps certain things in the game(QS, OMA noob tubes, last stand etc.) it will become the same old boring game that i abandoned for halo reach

Awards

Yes indeed, I agree to an extent. Last Stand, and Flamethrowers should be taken out, but then you have to look at the other side... COD Doesnt have mini-games!Yea they have zombies,(Personally its abit boring) SO the community must come up with their own games, for instance quickscoping. BUNGIE Wouldve implemented this into their gameplay like they did Grifball, but COD Is stuck up an rarely listens to the community. Therefore We must act like my 2nd period class and throw paper wads at each other when the Teacher isnt looking, why because NORMAL GAMEPLAY GETS BORING!!!!!!!

Awards

Excuse me... did you just say Black Ops was balanced?

Wrong Answer!!!

Black ops is the Most Unbalanced game i have ever played:

Stopping Power is a Game decider, it was the counter to a lot of "Faggish" perks:

UAV Jammer

Sonic Boom

etc.

In Black ops:

Ghost

Ability: Ghost works pretty much like Cold Blooded from Modern Warfare 2. You are undetectable by the Spy Plane killstreak when you have this equipped. You show up on the radar if you fire a weapon that doesn't have a silencer.

Pro Ability: Undetectable by aircraft, infrared and sentries. Enemies won't see your name or a red crosshair when targeting you.

Flak Jacket

Ability: Flak Jacket greatly reduces explosive damage and allows you to survive any indirect explosive attack. Explosive crossbow bolts are lethal if they get stuck on you and explode.

Pro Ability: Deflects fire damage and allows you to reset the fuse of a thrown grenade when you pick it up.

Warlord

Ability: This is the equivalent of Bling from Modern Warfare 2. Warlord allows you to put 2 attachments to your primary weapon. Stealth classes should use this since they can equip a silencer to remaining undetected and still reap the benefits of having a second attachment.

Pro Ability: You start with one extra lethal and tactical grenade, except smoke (WILLY PETE).

Second Chance

Ability: Gives you the ability to survive a normal death by dropping you to the ground. You can use your pistol to defend yourself from enemies. Second Chance ends after 10 seconds or if you take a single hit from the enemy, and in both cases, you will die.

Hacker:

Ability: Allows you to see enemy explosives, equipment and Tactical Insertions. This highlights them with a red color like SitRep from Modern Warfare 2.

Pro Ability: This is one of the most interesting additions to the whole Black Ops perks list. Hacker Pro actually allows you to sabotage enemy Care Packages and also turn enemy equipment friendly. This also makes you invisible to Motion Sensors.

Pro Ability: If you have Second Chance Pro equipped you can survive a little longer than normal. Teammates can also revive you - even players that don't have Second Chance. You can see a white REVIVE tag above a player that can be revived.

None of these perks inhibit the damage of a gun, and are "Advantage Taking perks" with no counters

How is this balanced?

It's Not....

Trust Me on This...

I know ;)

Awards

I'd suggest sticking To Halo Blitzer, almost Everything you said in the Balance of weaponry was void and actually incorrect...

Awards

You know Black Ops was a good game untill i started to play Multiplayer of it. i Just couldn't get into it and just thought it wasnt that fun because of the Balancing issues much like the same way with WaW. I agree with Genocide SP on what he said. And the only reason that MW2's engine was so good was because it was using either the ID Tech 3 or 4 engine from ID Software. Personally thats why i play Reach and Favor it much more. Bungie does know how to keep an eye on their masterpieces.

And here is the secret, Activision is working on MW3.... BUT they also bought out IW, *Makers of MW2*... SO your having a Ninja team of game creaters still usuing the same engine as from MW2, with the storyline and multiplayer people from the same people, Activision just gets the name

Awards

I havent warmed to well to IW ever since the 2 guys in charge (Vince Zampella and Jason West) they threatened to stop making MW2 because they were complaining that they didn't get payed enough <_< Then they tried to work with EA and sabotage the COD franchise by giving away secrets behind the success of the franchise. Mw2 would have been a lot better if they hadn't paused production for something stupid like that. It basically makes IW look like people who put money over community, support and passion.

Also Activision won't get credit for development as legally they are publishers.