Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Mayuri

The Meaning behind our names

So I'm curious, and I have used Many names. What made you choose your name?

Mine: Koorareta Tsuki means Frozen Moon. Reason for name is cause I love names people can't pronounce. The Grammar In the name fails though.

KSI Mayuri: Mayuri is by far my fave Anime Char

Sun Gazer: one of my old friends gave me this as a nickname. He died a few years ago.

When I was 13 I chose the competetors5555 Me and my 8 year old brother came up with it, and it just grew on, I know Competetor is spelled wrong but it gives it a sense of origanlity with some uniqueness

Awards

I chose my name because its a fraternity (Lambda Chi Alpha) reference. Thought it'd be cool to represent on XBL haha :D

Awards

Omkara mean Aum, or Om. The sound of the universe. Peacefulness, bliss and content.

Airborn is a name from halo 2 which I got the nickname for being airborn for being a master super bouncer so that's how I got it

Airborn is a name from halo 2 which I got the nickname for being airborn for being a master super bouncer so that's how I got it

Spazbit >.>.. i dunno so many variations of spaz were taken so spaz + my love of oldschool 8 bit games. o.O;;;

andddd uh

my other is

z0mbieMUFFinz o.O... one of my at home nicknames is zombie, and when i started college I ate a muffin every morning and so people started calling me muffinz hah. i mixed the two.

Awards

I'm from the United Kingdom and I believe that when it comes to games I am but Supreme :D

I forgot to add my next GT: KSI StarDust (If un DnH'd) Reason being Stardust is by far the best Twiztid Song :)

AtR Genocide was my first tag: Fan of WWII and The Nazi's always impressed me

*Picked up the Name Genocide also because i kill everything in Black Ops like a Champ*

Emocide SP: Spectres that i play with have me added on Facebook and called me emo all the time so i mixed them.

KSI Emocide SP: Same as above.

Geno SP: When competing i'm usually called "Geno" instead of the whole "Genocide" so for MLG we figured this would be easier and more fluid

Awards

If any of you guys have played Conkers Bad Fur Day... well, I needed a name to play online for Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun back when I was 10 (20 now), and, given that it's a good game, and that I am not creative at all, I took the middle two words, slammed them together and thus Badfur was formed.

Badfur itself, however, as evolved over the years, and has come to represent a variety of things, both related to my character, and otherwise. It fits.

Avahur - A friend of mine came up with it when we were designing a horror RPG game, the game never came to anything, but the name Avahur was there. I proceeded to use Avahur for another game, and the guy kicks butt in so many ways, I'd have to show you the book I'm putting together about him for you to understand. It ended up another nickname, and one of my gamertags.

KSI Badfur - see Badfur.

Cala - One of the nicknames I've gotten over time, it is short for Calafalas. Calafalas was the last name of the first Dungeon and Dragons character I ever had. He was an Elven Ranger. I have used Calafalas for other games, and since most people absolutely fail at saying Calafalas correctly, they just call me Cala. It works, and fits.

I've been called either Badfur, Avahur, or Cala for 10 (almost 11), 6, and 4 years, respectively. I answer to each of them probably more often than I do to my own name.

Awards

Twilight - Key of the Twilight, .Hack//SIGN

Kikinak - The legendary Birdman Kikinak, Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu

When I played on xbox connect my tag was berzerk because of my playstyle, but I noticed that everyone either got mad really quickly at me(if they did badly whether we won or lost :P)so I made a non-sense GT that people could never take too seriously and hopefully not get mad lol.

iDorkz - Friends called me Dork at school. Added an iPod reference.

BabyDorkz - Kept the Dorkz. Added a group prefix with DOLfan and ManualMist. <333

KiddRumor - Used the name when I moved to RD. Wanted new name, had a phone called Rumor2. Hence...

AyooPandah - I...just like Pandas.

Pheeenz - Ohh, this name I regret. Ended up hating it soon after.

Kiddz(Next name)- I actually like this one. Looking for a name to come back to KSI with since KSI BabyDorkz 7 was taken. By me, of course. Looked over all my names. Thinking of coming back as KSI KiddRumor 7, but just shortened it to Kiddz. So it's either going to be KSI Kiddz 7, or just Kiddz.

KSI JigsawJay - Was chosen because I enjoy the saw movies, and the first letter of my name starts with a J, and to me JigsawJ didn't look right to me, so I pronounced the letter J instead of just the letter.

WHERE I GOT THE NAME FAMINE IS WHEN I WAS BACK IN MY OLD CLAN CALLED THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE THERE WERE FOUR HORSEMEN AND THE NAME FAMINE WAS GIVEN TO ME BY THE LEADER OF THE CLAN AND FAMINE MEANS STARVATION AND HUNGER AND ON HALO PEOPLE WOULD WASTE AMMO ON ME TRYING TO GET ME OUT OF ARMOR LOCK AND MY CLAN MEMEBER WOULD COME AROUND THE CORNER AND KILL THEM OR ID KILL THEM WITH THE SHOTGUN OR SWORD

Awards

@Major: Yes

TO ALL: I had given thought of my next name and I got KSI x Lelouch: Lelouch of the rebellion or more commonly Zero or KSI x Panthy: Had used it in 07 on a game called Tremulous, BnK Panthy + BnK Dretchy had went 200 2v2s without defeat then lost and decided on going onto bigger games..

Current Name; TRU x VeNoM: a common name I wanted to try

Stryker....well, uhh...it kinda just sounded cool and stuck...buuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Stryker155.jpg

The 'Stryker' tank

protecta.jpg

The 'Striker' shotgun.

:D

There's a few meanings that come in tow with my name. I suppose the biggest would obviously be Bloodrocuted is a song by Dethklok but tying into that are two things

- Goal is to be playing drums as heavy and fast in that song

- A good friend passed on and it our CoD song so it now lives on.

Awards