Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaygo

What Would YOU Do for a Dollar?

Impress me..

Awards

find 4 quarters...

Awards

Depends on what is available to be done and if we have to complete a task set out by you. For example: chase a midget dressed up like a leprechaun with his chocolate gold tin foil wrapped coins falling out of his pot as he runs away giggling and singing rhymes involving fornicating with a dolphin on the other side of his rainbow which is just another metaphor for doin a dolphin in the blowhole. To which I chase him into an all out bi-curious female orgy and find myself the lone man to which I have to fight my way through them using my god given fleshy sword until the time where I hath slain all of the women. Then the leprechaun pops out of the loosest girls booty and tries to run again until a ninja :ninja: drops out of one of the a/c ducts and snaps his neck to take his pot of gold tin foil wrapped gold and assume ultimate control over the gay rainbow only to find out the ninja :ninja: is really a nazi in disguise which is really mohammed in a bear suit in a nazi suit in a ninja :ninja: suit which is really richard simmons in a mohammed wearing a bear suit wearing a nazi suit wearing a ninja :ninja: suit and he tries to get me into his weight loss program to which I snap his neck and take the pot of gold for myself....because not only am i a real ninja :ninja: i love chocolate. I think I'd do that for a dollar if requested

Awards

Wow that's a bit excessive...... I was jus goin to say I would lick fuzzys meep :lol: