Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pvt Dancer

Call Of Duty Elite

Im gonna need to see that Ballistic Knife dance again :lol:

I registered for the beta, hopefully they will give me access to it :dance2:

That video was amazing, he's hella funny too!

That video was amazing, he's hella funny too!

You should be posting this sort of info on our site fagg.

You should be posting this sort of info on our site fagg.

wtf i did douche bag lol

Awards

I got an email telling me I was invited last week, then it disappeared from my email, lol.

lol rags in the email i got i had to click on a link to confirm my information and all that jaz i should be geting the link to the accual page to run it ... but it wasnt fishing or anything like that... im just glad i got in... and rags do you want me to send a e mail to my corispondent and let them know you some how missed the conformation e mail... so they can send it again???

Another low-budget CoD game, because you idiots will feed 60 of your dollars for a game that took way less work than other games that took years to finish, like some of the Halos, and even the Halos weren't worth $60 upon release.

Way to go, you bunch of winners. You sure know how to pick 'em. It's people like you who play a series of games that's all the same that think that others series' of games are all the same. Nope, just CoD.

-=}N{=-

Call of duty elite is not a game, so you should probably do some research before you start calling people idiots when you are the making yourself look like an idiot, commenting on something you know nothing about.

It doesn't matter. There will be. So I was wrong about this thread. All I would have to do is move it to the MW3 thread and it's 100% accurate. Seriously, tell me I'm wrong and try to make it believable.

-=}N{=-

2 years of development for a FPS, idk wat you consider a small budget, and the game being a direct sequal to a previous game, being worked on by 3 different studios. I will buy the game and if I dont like it, I will take it back. But I hope you dont except me to take the word of someone who didnt do 2secs of research before they started running off at the mouth.

Activision hires idiots, Treyarch hires inexperienced kids, Infinity Ward doesn't know how to hire a graphics artist. I've bee doing my research on most publishers for 6 years, you mental hag.

-=}N{=-

So again im suppose to trust your word, when you have already proved you are talking out your butt, and have no clue what the **** you are talking about.

Its funny watching flame and try to make yourself seem superior, when you have already failed, and are continuing to fail.

I registered for the beta, but yet to receive an e-mail :( I really really really wanna be a beta tester for this :cry:

So again im suppose to trust your word, when you have already proved you are talking out your butt, and have no clue what the **** you are talking about.

Its funny watching flame and try to make yourself seem superior, when you have already failed, and are continuing to fail.

You don't have to believe a word I say. Just keep posting sexual references and schoolyard-intelligence remarks about cookies in the shoutbox like you usually do. I'm sure you're the life of the party. Why wouldn't anyone want to listen to that? It's truly does sound invigorating to say the least. I sure can't compare. No, sir, no, massa. Ain't no how.

-=}N{=-

You don't have to believe a word I say. Just keep posting sexual references and schoolyard-intelligence remarks about cookies in the shoutbox like you usually do. I'm sure you're the life of the party. Why wouldn't anyone want to listen to that? It's truly does sound invigorating to say the least. I sure can't compare. No, sir, no, massa. Ain't no how.

-=}N{=-

Unlike yourself, I dont have to try to throw my intelligence in peoples face and fail like you. It's a gaming forum, and Im comfortable and secure with myself so no need for me to try and put people down like you.

If it makes you feel better, my iq is pretty high :D

they are stagering the demographics I am one of the earler ones selected but there will be mroe people brought in throught out the summer to a a well running and quality product by the release of MW3

Unlike yourself, I dont have to try to throw my intelligence in peoples face and fail like you. It's a gaming forum, and Im comfortable and secure with myself so no need for me to try and put people down like you.

If it makes you feel better, my iq is pretty high :D

If that's true, then you do a piss-poor job representing it.

-=}N{=-