Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Tronix

Battlefield 3 or MW3

Probably Modern Warfare 3. I don't like Activision and I know Call of Duty is a cash cow. However, the formula Call of Duty uses for multiplayer is highly addicting for myself and others. They only thing that would tarnish my view of MW3 is if it uses the unlocking structure which Black Ops uses.

MW3 Modernwarefare 2 was such a hit that the fact that this is basicly takeing place right after they get on the helicpoter. Im thats basicly saying battlefeid 3 can suck it

Awards

Both. I mean i know MW3 is the game to play. Battlefield 3 is a gamble on my part but it looks so pretty :o

Nahhh Mw3 will blow it out of the water

Awards

mw333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

The COD series is going to hit a wall just as Halo did until announcing the anniversary game. The wall is named BF.

COD is for those teen and tween sort who play halo but want to move on to "real life" shooters. Its not. COD is a sad portrayal of ballistics, strategy, war, etc. Heart beat monitors and noob toobing? I pass. Black Ops did me in for the rest of the COD series and I publicly denounce the games now. Bad Company 2 kicks MW2 and Black Ops butt in all ways.

Definitely, hands down, without a doubt... Battlefield 3

Awards

both but MW3 a 10000000 times more

Both but mw3 is going to just another COD thats not cod4. Hopefully with 1.5 new studios working on the game, it will be better, but I'm skeptical. I will wait to get the game and hopefully it surprises me.

Can't wait for BF3.

You're spectacle? Lolwat?

COD 4 was the best and only really good Call of duty, in my opinion. COD met it's peak at COD4.

lol i meant to skeptical and yes cod4 is amazing.

I'm also pretty skeptical to MW3's improvemert over the others. In my opinion, Black Ops and MW2 are just a mess - hopefully, MW3 will fix those issues.

Both, although MW3 has the higher player amount, campaigns and better graphics.....BTF3 Has the reality factor and the higher aged gamers making for less whining from the kids who cant beat me( not a game in my life where there hasn't been complaining ;) I know a few of you get what i mean when i say that). But yes i will be getting both and hope to see you guys/girls in both of them :).

Love,

Tigers HD~ KSI Bushido LAG New RCT.