Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bingocters

ok let do this for 2nd time

First and most important, you really need to pay attention in English class. As for your laptop sound; did you turn it down by accident, do you have a secondary sound control installed?

First and most important, you really need to pay attention in English class. As for your laptop sound; did you turn it down by accident, do you have a secondary sound control installed?

he has a speech problem...cut him some slack please...

That's irrelevant to typing. . .

Though bingo doesn't always speak or even type the clearest he gets his point across,so please don't be disrespectful to him. Please be sure to not do this again.

Best regrads

KSIsweetnlowlad

Awards

No Gaia it is relevant dude you should deffenitly apoligize. It's not right, you could have hurt his feelings bro. Bingo just ignore what people say. Now to the sound part. Is it on mute or sound at 0?

Bingo I can say, though sometimes it is hard to understand him, he puts in more work than anyone. He is nothing but nice and respectful to everyone, and he expects respect as much as you and I. The only thing I ask, as respectfully as possible, is try to understand where people come from before you say anything like this. Some people really take these things to heart. Best regards.

KSI JigsawJay

Bingo I can say, though sometimes it is hard to understand him, he puts in more work than anyone. He is nothing but nice and respectful to everyone, and he expects respect as much as you and I. The only thing I ask, as respectfully as possible, is try to understand where people come from before you say anything like this. Some people really take these things to heart. Best regards.

KSI JigsawJay

sounds like you guys are trying to nominate him for "Of the Month"

^^^^Hint Hint!!!!^^^^

Is there any chance that you could have uninstalled your sound driver?

If you dont have something like like soundmax go HERE to download it

Oh yeah and Gaia i think since your a Judge you should reflect yourself as one instead of acting like a douch to a member of KSI, which you help nothing with but argue with people in the courts

Oh yeah and Gaia i think since your a Judge you should reflect yourself as one instead of acting like a douch to a member of KSI, which you help nothing with but argue with people in the courts

<_< drop it. People have already defended him enough. This is not helping him with his problem though

i dont need the member of the mouth why i need a award so make me little batter about myself

Awards

Is there any chance that you could have uninstalled your sound driver?

If you dont have something like like soundmax go HERE to download it

Way to blow it way out of the water! I'm sorry if you took offense to my statement, however, it might just be me but I would take an extra say minute to read what I had typed just to be sure (disregarding his impediment). That would be a generalization. . . If someone is going to get all butt-hurt over what another has "typed" on a Forum then that individual should just not use the internet or work on their self-esteem. You guys make it out like I already knew that he had this impediment, well guess what I'm not a mind reader. It wasn't hurt-full in and sense, just an observation at the least. We might as well just start apologizing for everything we say on here, just in-case someone has some sort of problem in their life. Take your arguments else-ware, it's not like I am gay bashing or calling him vulgar names! Seems to me that everyone is butt-hurt over a simple statement rather than the one it was directed to.

Now back to the original question. "As for your laptop sound; did you turn it down by accident, do you have a secondary sound control installed?"