Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bingocters

this the small part of my life

im sick of people think that im slow or to dump the way i talk or the way i spell, im sick that i need to earn that other people easy to do how to speak or how to spell or felling a outcast and not the squad in shadow haven. i got this problem all my life when i was a baby the doctors say i will never speck. the part of you brain the control the speech didn`t fully develop and that way i talk odd. if known me like the member in shadow haven or last strike it take me long time to talk. i cant talk to people b/c people and people around my age need to grow up this why i fully can`t trust people and it take me a long time to talk and trust all the people in KSI and also if u don`t respect me idk why i join KSI in first places and i don`t want to talk about it and i want to move on if any KSI member want to known why i talk diffidently than you and you friend you known why i talk odd. i don`t need to fell sorry for me and don`t i am just human like u i don`t need no one fell sorry for me

Awards

You're a good person, Bing. Don't let what anyone says turn you into a mean troll like me.

-=}N{=-