Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Competetor

KSI is like a ****Club

So I was talking to my friend online and he gave me this analogy.

"Joining KSI is like saying If your under 21 you can go to a ****Club through the back door, but you have to be 21 to go the the front door."

This is reffering to KSI recruiting. If you recruit someone in a game then they dont have to be 17, but if you recruit someone from the from the forums they need to be 17.

Awards

INCORRECT, bad Competetor. All members must be 17 or older unless approved by a General or up.

Awards

But the majority of new recruits join KSI before they meet the general.

And dont take this so seriuosly its really funny if yo uthink about it.

Awards

Competetor there is a reason we do that. You get a much better sense of a gamers maturity from XBL as opposed to signing up on the website...... just my input on that...... <_<

INCORRECT, bad Competetor. All members must be 17 or older unless approved by a General or up.

Eww, when did them bump it down to a General? Used to be that was the Directors decision if I remember correctly. . .

Eww, when did them bump it down to a General? Used to be that was the Directors decision if I remember correctly. . .

It did used to be Director and up, but that was phased out with the regulations on what Directors could do to a division/squad that they were never part of.

-=}N{=-

It boils down to common sense: If the General will take responsibility of them, then why not allow them in?

Awards

Exactly I have one in my squad who is very mature and very eager to learn...... and they are on one strike when they enter so its not like we have to deal with them over and over again

Personally, while I understand the age requirement bit, my perspective is that if the parents of these -17 y/o are willing to buy them a game that contails violence and profanity, on top of which they allow thier kids to play on XBL, then the age requirement should be somewhat negligible. Especially given the fact that we, as members of KSI, are supossed to represent high values and good sportsmanship, as well as being mentors and leaders. What a great way to have a positive impact on our modern culture! Having the opportunity to teach the young how to become better, more mature people and players should be part of our focus.

Granted, many of the "squeekers" are highly annoying and completely intolerable, but then again I have encountered 11y/o's that could murk with the best of them and actually behaved in a proper fashion. I agree that it should be a case-by-case basis though.

Sorry if my post seems a touch disjointed, people kept interrupting me until i completely lost my train of thought...

Awards

Each division is allowed squads for people 13 and older, anyone under 17 is on the one strike policy. and any younger person who wishes to join a official Age regulated squad needs to be approved by the General of that squad.

Each division is allowed squads for people 13 and older, anyone under 17 is on the one strike policy. and any younger person who wishes to join a official Age regulated squad needs to be approved by the General of that squad.

Roger, I am tracking on that. II was trying to emphasize that we should reallly be spreading a positive, responsible message/image. I lost my train of thought on my last post, lol, because so many people were coming into my office and talking to me in mid-post.

I have just always felt that the caliber of the player should weigh more than the age o the same.

Awards

****ers do the same thing.

Just Kidding

Awards