Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI NonProphet

E3 2011 Reaction/Thoughts thread

LETS GO! ITS ON NOW!

One of the first games i saw was Never Dead by Konami (?) where apparently you cannot die. They seem to be hyping this up a pretty good amount but it doesnt look like its gonna be good. To me it seems like its one of those games reviewers are going to make fun of. Also, where's the strategy element if you cant die? They really need to ask these questions when they interview game makers

i thought halo reach was the last halo game but anyways i really want 2 see what the new nintendo console looks like

Halo 4 Next year! Halo CE this year! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i thought halo reach was the last halo game but anyways i really want 2 see what the new nintendo console looks like

Last halo game by bungie.

Halo 4 annouced for next year and MW3 gameplay so far E3 has been Awesome!!!! Still got three more days of reveals and news and I just can't wait to hear about it all, also I thought the new tomb raider looked pretty neat.

New tomb raider looked beautiful, and I have officially become a gears fan since the gears 3 beta.

The beta was really balanced... Super excited for GoW 3 it felt so great in the beta.

Awards

Um except the shotguns, yeah, and OMFG Ghost Recon Future Soldiers, I want it right ****ing now.

THATS WHAT I SAID IN THE SHOUTBOX, most bad-assed trailer I've ever seen.

Awards

Halo 4 annouced for next year and MW3 gameplay so far E3 has been Awesome!!!! Still got three more days of reveals and news and I just can't wait to hear about it all, also I thought the new tomb raider looked pretty neat.

All the grunting and moaning in the tralier was really distracting lol. Kind of creepy too. I thought the Halo 4 trailer looked really cartoony. You can tell its not made by bungie

All the grunting and moaning in the tralier was really distracting lol. Kind of creepy too. I thought the Halo 4 trailer looked really cartoony. You can tell its not made by bungie

Cartoony? False. 343 is composed of all the best Bungie guys.

I dunno... Just looked very... cell shaded?

Definitly the Halo CE remake, and Halo 4 :wub: I'm also pretty excited for ME3, Gow3, Ghost Recon, and Battlefield 3.

Battlefield 3 reserved yesterday :P

CANNOT WAIT TO SLAY DRAGONS IN SKRYIM WOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Awards

I think the Kinect is a fail but Fable for Kinect looked sick. I'm totally stoked to do all the spells and ****.

i watched yes2day the "new console for nintendo" it was a complete disappointment....basicly its a controller nothing else just a add on not a new console i dont think in my opinion its called the WII U

I think the Kinect is a fail but Fable for Kinect looked sick. I'm totally stoked to do all the spells and ****.

I'm worried about the new Fable game. It looks like a rail shooter. I saw no movement controls at all

E3 this year was amazing! My favorite games that I saw or were announced were Halo 4, Halo CE Anniversary, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Hawken, Rage, Overstrike, MInecraft on Xbox 360, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Kinect Star Wars, Kinect Fruit Ninja, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, New Smash Bros., Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Far Cry 3, Battlefield 3, DMC, Ninja Gaiden 3, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Dead Island, and also the big reveal of Nintendo's Wii U. This was by far the best E3 I have watched and it was awesome seeing it all on G4, I love the people over there. Now I just have to wait till all the games come out and these games need to come out as fast as they can! After watching this year's E3, I have a good feeling that the rest of this year and also next year will be some of the best times of playing video games that I've ever had.

I gotta say I did burst with later at:

1. Fist pump :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9noHkbBOck

2. Sesame Street Game

3. Good Job Jeremy

4. Mr Caffeine

What was awesome was:

1. Halo 4

2. MW3

3. BF3

4. Too Many to list!