Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thetat2guy

My intro

Hello my name Is Lobo, I am here to offer services, requested by Ksi Seven 7 and I just texted the creator and told him I would join here for him to communicate with me. So I am just trying to find a proper place to post.

as I appreciate the advice Gaia, I am not here as to say to "JOIN" KSI, I am here as to keep in touch with a few members I have already spoken with and offer my services. I myself am not much of a gamer. I have already gotten in touch with them just waiting for further response. But thank you for your help. I really am just waiting to see what is needed of me and what happens. I just wanted to introduce myself so people don't just go... Who's this guy??? lol. And if I am not needed I will move on, but I'm a easy going guy and just go with the flow.

so you offer SERVICES.... =))

Awards

so you offer SERVICES.... =))

Yes I am offering services, and for free. I was approached by 7 and the creator for my services and offered them freely. I do have permission of such.

What Gaia was trying to say, at a lot nicer way than normal, was this is in the wrong area.

I will let you see this before I move it. It will be moved to the Open Door area,(below the current category)

Have fun, and I may hit you up for some of your artistic pretties later.

Awards

Kewl, thanks Munkee, Yes I am not sure yet where to post certain things. I got some nice goodies for people to mess with in graphics aand web, to animation. I got cd4 templates, I got flash temps, some facebook game app temps, frameworks of all kinds. And you need a sketch up design to a full graphic I'm here. Alot of time I sketch them by hand first to get a basic idea, scan in my scech, smooth it, thhe color and ad effects, or backgrounds and blah blah blah you got my point. Just hit me up. Thanks for you help.