Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lastlupin

good muiltplayer/story games only for xbox

i need a new muitlplayer game or a game with a good story and it has 2 be only on the xbox cuz i pretty much played black ops and mw2 etc on pc so if u have any ideas such as odst which im going 2 get next month i would appreciated if u gave me ideas....all i got now is reach,FF13,dbz raging blast 2

ps if i pre order gears of war 3 now but only pre ordering it not paying it fully off, can i still get in on the beta or no?

ODST sucked. Resonance of Fate is a good game

im not sure what styles of games your into but a ton of people really enjoyed the mass effects

Awards

i have mass effect 1 and 2 for the pc but anyways i was going 2 get odst just for the halo 3 online disc since it comes with all the map packs and stuff

ODST sucked. Resonance of Fate is a good game

I would have to agree that ODST wasn't a very good game to be honest. The game play lacked many aspects of a Halo experienced game. Yes you were an ODST Trooper. But you are like the badass of marines xD.

Now Resonance of Fate on the other hand was an amazing game. It gives a great story line to it and such. Overall it was just a great game.

Now for me some Multiplayer/Story Games that I really enjoyed on Xbox would have to be the Final Fantasy Online game. But got old after awhile.

Lost Odyssey is great for an impacting story, but it's not multiplayer.

-=}N{=-

Dragon Age is supposed to be good for story. A game with a good MM and an enjoyable campaign is Crysis 2 - I personally love it, although others say it isn't that good. It is a very taste-dependant game. I would suggest renting it first. Trust me, it turns "Conventional FPS" into something fun and different.