Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSIUrbanizedArc

Spam Button

Was thinking the other day do you think there should be a spam Button! a Button That says Spam on it and it automatically puts somthing it knew what you were going to stay if you ask me it makes alot of sence

Awards

A button that does what? I understand you want a button, I accept that part of your post. But what would it do? I haven't been able to decipher that part.

-=}N{=-

makes a random spam comment to anything

Awards

That's incredibly lazy. Almost as lazy as the peanutbutter and jelly that comes combined in a squeeze tube for fat people who want to be bigger and dead faster.

The spam generator would probably come up with more intelligent posts than most of what comes out of these forums.

-=}N{=-

Lol

Awards

okay Jim, we're going to camp this corner. We've got good cover, enjoy's over there on over watch, we have a night light, and plenty of ammo.

lol

Awards

That's incredibly lazy. Almost as lazy as the peanutbutter and jelly that comes combined in a squeeze tube for fat people who want to be bigger and dead faster.

The spam generator would probably come up with more intelligent posts than most of what comes out of these forums.

Hey....I use those and I'm not fat. :(

-=}N{=-

-=}N{=-

Hey, I use those and I'm not lazy....or fat.

Fail. xD

Un spam buttob ey ? J'ai un de ceux.