Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bingocters

about a year in KSI

im day way being in KSI a year a lot thing i lean in KSI one of i like that i become a batter person. but not all 365 days not been good for me yes i see division fall see people got banned see friend come and go in KSI. but i never forget people have changes me and help me out like KSI OMNI 7, KSISWEETNLOWLAD, KSI QUEENJESS 7, KSI CHOAS 7, and and people in SH or LS. i know my speech and the i type is the best but i try my bust to understand i saying or typing. if u guys long i have or longer than me you known that i never speak when i join LAST STRIKE because i was scary that you guys attack me the way i talk like other people i meet on xbox live. but slow i talk and i never go back being the guy that never talk. if u that person that help me out thought out this year i say thank u and i hope the next 365 days be great. if you guys got a problem with you invite me to a partly and try to fix it. if u hate me you got long road ahead because i will be in KSI very very long time. if any member have any question my gamertag KSIBINGOCTERS.

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php/topic/90154-join/page__pid__1086485#entry1086485 this is my first posts in KSI

Awards

Bingo keep being you! We been around each other since back in XD days and you have always been trying to help and assist where you can keep up the great work man!

Bingo, I don't think KSI would be the same without you. I appreciate your shout out.. but I want you to know that I too have learned a lot from you!! I've learned patience along with so many things!!

Thank you Bingo for being so awesome, and so positive, and so motivational! You are truly a gem, and we are lucky to have you!!! :)

Keep workin hard man. You'll always be one of the homies. Keep doing your thing and keep repping KSI!

Yeah bingo, you are completely awesome, and I feel honored to have had you in my squad and helping out as much as you did. Keep doing such a great job, and keep being amazing!!!! :D

Bingo me and you signed up on the same day, well its nice to see a loyal member in KSI man haven't seen someone so dedicated in a long time,just keep it up iv been around since late 07( My squeaker days) till now and it was a good experience learning from people and having mentors to teach you.