Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusky

Another Black Ops Mappack...

Ughhh.... There goes another $15

Awards

Im a new guy i was invited to this clan bye Wolven41 and my gamertag is XxHitmarkerxX22 if u wanna add me go ahead but anyways i heard there is a test (recriut test) and ill like to take it.

Im a new guy i was invited to this clan bye Wolven41 and my gamertag is XxHitmarkerxX22 if u wanna add me go ahead but anyways i heard there is a test (recriut test) and ill like to take it.

Hmm, who told you that? I hadn't ever been tested...you may be talking about weekly training though. And welcome to KSI my friend.

The award to most off-topic goes to...

Awards

I don't think I want to wate another 15 bucks on this map pack. It feels like 3arc is stealing from us because they are rushing the map packs.

Realize that if you buy this map pack and every one before it, you've spent over $100 on Black Ops if you bought the game new.

Awards

Waste of money, I deleted Escalation because they suck soooooo bad.

I hated First Strike, enjoyed Escalation (sans Zoo), we'll see how this plays out...

Awards

Decided that I wont be buying this seeing as I hardly ever play the other map packs anyways.

Awards

I loved First Strike because of Ascension!! That was my freaking favorite!! But Escalation and Annhilation...nahh :P

Really like this map pack, probably my favourite one in fact. Best map I think has got to be hazard because its so awesome killing guys on a gold course B)