Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Night [áR]

Night Is Coming Back!

Ive been busy as hell. I have a 5 month old son that keeps me busy... actually keeps my wife busy, but it tires me out watching her. :D

I'm stationed down in Kings Bay, GA now for another 3-4 years. Yippee... :banghead:

Holy...what the hell, man? You're married and have a kid now?? When did this happen? Congrats! :wub:

Ah, Georgia isn't too bad. I'm still in Texas for another year. Then probably still Texas, lol.

Yeah alot changes in 2 years. lol

Did you pick up second this last rotation?

No...I didn't even test. <_<

But I got #1 MP in my command this eval cycle so hopefully I'll pick up in September. Maybe March.

Nice. I "failed out" of nuke school a couple years ago (intentional), and re rated to sonar tech. I graduated a school the week after the testing was done. march 25. SO pissed. I was eligible. Ill hopefully get it this go around.

Wow, nice! Not about you failing out. :P

Lucky you got the chance to re-rate. In my "A-school" Sailors are just getting kicked out if they fail.

Yeah I got half way through power school and decided; well im done with this crap. lol. I like st better.

Well, so long as you like what you do. Navy is no fun if you hate your job, lol. Most Nukes hate it, though.