Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI jHooD

KSI

its been awhile but where are all the OG's from KSI at...

hit me up just trying to catch up with a few of ya'll i dont get on as much but i'm still trying to see how everyone is doing!!!!!

Awards

What up, JHOOD? When are we ever gonna play a game together? I see you get on once in a while but then you disappear for weeks, lol.

^lol yeah ever time I get on and wanna play something always comes up and I gotta go lol but when ever I get on just send me an inv!!

Awards

^^ naw lol maybe different tag??

Awards

haha na this is the only tag. ive never been any higher then a co-founder but i've been around for quite some times and i've seen you around the forums and played some customs with ya

Fools, Jhood doesn't care how many times you've changed your tag. Come original and keep it static.

What's good?

-=}N{=-

not much bro hows everything!?

Awards

Pssht, I'm not in KSI. I removed my zombie v-chip a couple years ago.

-=}N{=-

oh ight thats koo bro me myself havent been on as much like them good old days in H2 lol

Awards

Well when I actually get on I play the new call of duty

But that's when I do get on lol I tryed getting into halo reach but I wasn't diggin it lol!!

Awards

Yo jHood its fireguy baby! I just got back into this myself a few days ago. How you been? And all i play is black ops so hit me up my gt is still the old bgfireguy92 adios amigo

/

Ight cool nodout or just add my GT - KSI jHooD XK -

But yeah same old same old all work no play lol and on my extra time I spend on my car trying to make it go faster lol

How you been bro!!??

Awards

SOSDD, just living life and taking care of my family, and still doing the firefighter as well as EMS now too. But cant complain, any day vertical is a good day right?