Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digital TR33

What will Halo 4 be like?

I want to bet, Because halo 1-3 delved into the covenant, and moreover the Flood, Here's hoping that halo 4 is one of two things.. Obviously the planet being approached is a forerunner world un-touched by time. Weather that means its a shield installation or homeworld, that it delves not just into the relationship between Cortana and John, but that it has a good deal about the forerunners.. Having to defeat the flood again would be a major downer.

At the brief glimpse in the trailer, by the appearance of the planet it's much smaller than the one Spirit of Fire "fell" into. Possibly the size of a large moon... I wonder if its possible, that halo 4 may have elements relating to Ghosts of Onyx.

Also, no offense to Microsoft, having to Rank Up again would also be rather frustrating/annoying. but probably inevitable

Awards

I want to bet, Because halo 1-3 delved into the covenant, and moreover the Flood, Here's hoping that halo 4 is one of two things.. Obviously the planet being approached is a forerunner world un-touched by time. Weather that means its a shield installation or homeworld, that it delves not just into the relationship between Cortana and John, but that it has a good deal about the forerunners.. Having to defeat the flood again would be a major downer.

At the brief glimpse in the trailer, by the appearance of the planet it's much smaller than the one Spirit of Fire "fell" into. Possibly the size of a large moon... I wonder if its possible, that halo 4 may have elements relating to Ghosts of Onyx.

Also, no offense to Microsoft, having to Rank Up again would also be rather frustrating/annoying. but probably inevitable

:blink:

I think it'll be like this ^. This is an article that has been spread around the Bungie community forums a few times, but has been removed for one reason or another.

well one thing is sure , halo4 will not be made by bungie =(

Hopefully bette rthen halo reach i mean reach is geared towards hard butt MLG players and is really lacking on the halo expierience u had in 1 2 and 3 i really hope that 343 takes halo back to its rooots

Awards

I hope Halo 4 is like that video said.

I think it will be extremely ambitious, and be very original with great ideas, and may well take us back to the old feeling of Halo, the explorative sense of each campaign level.

I also think it will not achieve these things very well. This will be 343i's first solo game, so I reckon it will fail a bit. But obviously, as they gain experience, they will get better and produce better games. If Halo 4 is not glitchy, buggy, and unbalanced, it should be an insane game.

It had better be.

I am not really looking forward to the remake. The multiplayer won't be Halo CE multiplayer, it will be Reach's multiplayer. Basically, it takes the best part of Halo Ce and gets rid of it. Sure, the campaign looks fun, but I already have Hale CE on Xbox and PC, and I dom't care about graphics.

Yea 343 said they are going to try their best to keep the legacy the way Bungie did it :D

halo 1 annaversery and halo 4 are gona be good like all halo games

Sure, they will be good, but I want to know if they will be as epic as Halo 3 was. Halo 3 was a great game, simply because I loved the MM. Best campaign was Halo CE or Halo 2.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT :D

Look, Halo 4 I'm guessing will be a lot like reach in way of details, but have the classic storyline tale of master chief. At the end I'm betting 1,000. dollars there will be a chase seen where you have to run in a mongoose, warthog, new invention. to the ending where it will be epic. just like in halo 1,2, and 3.

Awards