Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Ethicz 7

Gaming Social Network

Hey KSI, it has been a long time since I have been to the forums or spoke with any of you with the exception of Fuzzymeep and Tex. :) I wanted to take this time to inform you all of a new social gaming si te dedicated to gamers www.gamernow.net This site gives all members the opportunity to interact with gamers from around the world, different communities, and different platforms by direct interaction, or chat. The "GamerNow" network also gives communities an opportunity to create custom networks and groups to accommodate Divisions into Squads while still being associated to the overall network and the platform each person is member of i.e "PSN, Xbox Live, etc." This social site give us the opportunity to communicate with all gamers from any platform and from around the world while being able to chat with our friends or do a search for gamers in your area with a simple search! Please take the opportunity to visit and register at www.gamernow.net and be some of the first gamers to be a member and get your Community-Division-Squad and friends apart of the newest Social Gaming Network.

With Kind Regards,

Valiant Cross - KSI Ethicz 7 - KSI Valiant 7

Gaming social networks are gay it doesn't work didn't you realise that after "global 2.0"

Awards