Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Techy87

Fallout New Vegas trobble

I've bought Fallout New Vegas last night for my fience at my local gamestop for $20. She was playing for four hours before she had any trouble with the game freezing. I couldn't even get back to the dashboard without turning the system off. I've installed the game to the hard-drive and hadn't seem to have any probblems since.

My question is has anyone else had any freezing problems with this game or do I need to vac out the inside of my xbox again? The disc is new and has no noticeable scratches.

Awards

i've never had an issue with it freezing. Sometimes, it will take alot longer than I want it too on the wait screans and seem like it froze but it just needs more time to load, otherwise I've never had any issues and it's one of my favorites.

Awards

she had the problems of a black screen with the sounds looping in the background. I couldn't bring up the guide either.

dont know :[ never had the problem.

Awards

I also had that problem, installing to the HD fixes almost all bugs like that are disk related.

Awards

Installing any Fallout game made the glitches worse for me. Try uninstalling it then see if it works again. If not yes, vacuum out your xbox again.

I'm guessing New Vegas still has a lot of bugs eh?

I have heard so much about this and also experienced it. This is not the Xbox's fault (most of the time) it's the disk. The game is "infected" with so many bugs...Just get used to it. But installing the game to your HDD does not solve the glitches or bugs, it only makes the game run quicker.

Awards