Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Lolman

Fail's

Today, playing halo reach, I splattered my team with a ghost, while dodging, or missing, EVERY BLUE OUT THERE! I was soooo embarrassed

Awards

too many to post...However most were due to me doing it because I felt like being a douche.

Halo reach on Zealot

I went through the yellow lift (that shoots you over the top of the map into space). As i was coming down, there was an enemy just standing there. I landed on him to get the perfect assassination only to get killed by a grenade and have him survive.

When I was the turret guy for Reach on Hemmorrage We was driving and i accidently shot the car...causing it to fall off a cliff :/

First time on halo 3, Killed my teammate and continued to brag cuse it was a nice snipe. Then I cried when he yelled at me and said there's a difference between red and blue.

Hahahaha. On spire I had the ghost and a banshee hit me causing me to fly up hitting my teammate at the bottom and coitimg suicide and betraying him.

Playing big team battle with a lobby full of KSI people. We were on hemorrhage and i had armor lock. Next thing i know, I see KSI Blackstock charging at me with the ghost from a ways off. I stand there waiting for the right moment to armor lock, my eyes are on him the whole time, when all the sudden i get t-boned by Cadjuice who decided to jump a hill right into me for a betrayal before blackstock even got to me.