Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin Johnston

Its Bungie Day

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Happy Bungie day KSI, todays bungie last year with Halo until 343 industries takes over. So lets take the time to remember all the good times from blood gultch ing halo CE to forging in forge world on reach. Whats were your favourite moments back in the days?

Awards

I loved all the halo series. But I gotta say halo 2 was the best but I had more fun with halo 3 and halo reach. It's to bad that they closed ther servers for halo 2. :'(

Their*

CE: Warthog launch

H2: Super bouncing

H3: MLG

Halo Reach: Wrecking everyone. :D

By the way, Halo 1 only had matchmaking on PC, never on Xbox.

I love the fact that it is finally dieing :) Should have stopped at 2.

Awards

halo ain't ding anythime soon, theres the Halo CE anivercery coming out this november and HAlo 4 coming next year. Also it would have been wrong to leave it at halo 2 because H2 left an open trail ending

Awards

people don't want to play halo anymore. compared to its counterparts, reach sold horribly, and barely anyone still plays it. Whats even more sad is about the same amount of people play halo 3 as play reach. And most of those people would still be playing h2 if they could. Unless halo 4 really changes things up, it will die.

Awards

Just saying 2 things:

1. I am incredibly annoyed that I didn't get to play Bungie. My brother spent 6 hours on the Bungie day playlist with no luck.

2. Halo 3 pop = Halo reach pop? No...Reach has quite a bit more. Almost triple, if not more.

I played with Bungie after the H2 servers were down. ((you could still play H2 matchmaking as long as you did not sign out)). I also got interviewed by Official Xbox Magazine, along with my squad in H2 Division.

:o Halo 2 was freaking epic :D

:o Halo 2 was freaking epic :D

Personally I think that forging is the best thing about all Halo games. The possibilities are endless and have had so much fun making stuff with my friends.