Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Pro WoIfie

'friend zone'

Make fun of her when you hang out but nothing serious (like dont make her feel insecure). She stumbles or says something stupid tease her. Dont let her talk to you about her guy bs.

Idk. Its usually and attitude and confidence thing. If you have the right amount, you can be friends but you wont be friendzoned

What Prophet said don't let her mention other guy, its just going to annoy you trust me, and try being a little funny and don't talk to her all the time, btw girl sometimes(most of the time) like douche bags

confidence and douchbaggery are two completely different things <_<

I got out of a 7, almost 8 year friendzone just by being more confident in myself and dating other girls. I'm not going to say "dating other girls will make her jealous/want you" but if she only sees you as a friend and nothing more and she sees you dating other people, she wont immediately want you. She'll question what they see and try to look at you differently. Currently, she sees you as undatable, hence being in the friendzone. You just need to challenge her perception of you. Do something she maybe wouldn't expect.

Also being aloof. I find that works well.

Prophet's ideas are very spot-on. I'd like to elaborate a bit:

You don't necessarily have to be involved in a relationship with someone else to make her see that you have potential to be "datable," or to let her be able to view you in a different light. Make yourself unavailable with fun tasks like sports, a(nother) job, or anything that consumes your time and proves your productivity. Don't avoid her, but do things that show her you have use and talent. Be around her less often, and when she does see you, impress her. She'll think about you more if the time she spends with you stays fresh in her mind. If you're around someone too much who might friend-zone you, it'll most likely happen more intensely.

-=}N{=-

Erbs: friend zone is opposite the endzone. You cannot score :cool3:

does not compute. all i do is win.

no matter what?