Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kered 7

Image number in Sigs

Can the member group please be able to have 4 instead of 3 images in there sig. The extra image would be awesome, and a lot of people would appreciate it. Consider it?

I'm sure if we had an Admin at this present time it would be denied. One way to get around the image limit is to use the "spoiler" BBCode tags. . .

one way to get past the image count is to go into paint and put them together.

Ex

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d113/TJkeane/2sigs-1.jpg = 1 picture

make sure you have both sigs as a saved picture. Bring them both into paint. Make one of them larger, paste the other sig right under it. Dont bother trying to do side by side because the signature doesnt let pictures over 500 and each sig pic is usually at least 400.

**** that....drop it back down to one jesus christ! Why do we not have a sig limit? lol

That does not imply to this situation. You have like 6 pictures in your sig rags, but with your magic powers its not to extensive. There's ways for members to place pictures in there sig without taking up a **** ton of space. What could be done is set up a type of pixle/dimension restrictions to keep members from putting like 5 big huge posters in there sig.

That does not apply to this situation.

I fixed it for you