Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Glory VII

How to help you Quickscope like a pro

A good way to quick scope is get the L96A1 Sniper rifle and run out into the battlefield. when you see a enemy stop running or walking (this makes the shot more accurate) then tap the L Trigger for one second then fire. After practice and skill you can get really good! (It only took me 4 games to learn how to do it the rest was a piece of cake!) :)

You pretty much just described what quickscoping is. Everyone knows "how" to do it. What they really want to know is how to be good at it. Its pretty much comparable to saying "the way to be good at cod is to put your crosshairs over someone and shoot them before they shoot you."

You pretty much just described what quickscoping is. Everyone knows "how" to do it. What they really want to know is how to be good at it. Its pretty much comparable to saying "the way to be good at cod is to put your crosshairs over someone and shoot them before they shoot you."

wat he said

You both are *******s lol. He was just trying to leave a good tip for other members, and you basically insulted his intelligence lol.

I was not insulting his intelligence, just telling him to be more specific with his tips.

The fact that you thought my comment made him look dumb makes me wonder who the real ******* is kered ;)

Its pretty much comparable to saying "the way to be good at cod is to put your crosshairs over someone and shoot them before they shoot you."

Are you ****ing serious kid?

:o

Awards

I was not insulting his intelligence, just telling him to be more specific with his tips.

The fact that you thought my comment made him look dumb makes me wonder who the real ******* is kered ;)