Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lightning 78

whats do do you think its a good way to handle a sniper in Halo reach.

Ok, Out of your opinion for those that have more experience with the sniper. Whats the best way to use it or to describe it. Its just I been use the sniper like it was a DMR and ended up hitting the target or missing. So if you can help it would be greatful thanks.

:)

(Sorry if I post it on the the wrong area. I'm still new to this.)

Keep your camo on in Valhalla and never miss your headshots. After a kill or two, turn your camo off to see if someone came to kill you up close.

-=}N{=-

Thank you :)

Oh one thing, What about if you are in a really small map?

Hide around corners and practice your no-scopes. It's extremely difficult try and scope in and stay alive on underground on Snowbound.

-=}N{=-

make sure your sensitivity is low. this helps a lot

make sure your sensitivity is low. this helps a lot

It helps if you aren't good at it. If you want to do well, in theory, playing on sensitivity of 10 can help you the most. When you turn your camera, obviously, your direction turns as well. The way you're facing it completely changed. Being able to learn how to play with 10 sensitivity can give you an advantage due to the fact that you'll be able to control your camera and have it move faster than everyone else's. Just the rotation speed, but it's still a nice advantage. With low sensitivity, if you take a shot to the back and decide to turn around, you'll be dead by the time you rotate and get zoomed. With 10 sensitivity, you can whip around and pop off a headshot before your aggressor gets that 2nd shot off.

-=}N{=-

yeah but i think the whole reason she's asking is because she isnt good.

Not cool guys I snipe on a low sensitivity and I'm good.....

I didn't say that you can't do well with low sensitivity, but keep in mind that anyone who knows how to play with a higher sensitivity will be able to turn faster. Quicker motions are always an advantage.

-=}N{=-

It helps if you aren't good at it. If you want to do well, in theory, playing on sensitivity of 10 can help you the most. When you turn your camera, obviously, your direction turns as well. The way you're facing it completely changed. Being able to learn how to play with 10 sensitivity can give you an advantage due to the fact that you'll be able to control your camera and have it move faster than everyone else's. Just the rotation speed, but it's still a nice advantage. With low sensitivity, if you take a shot to the back and decide to turn around, you'll be dead by the time you rotate and get zoomed. With 10 sensitivity, you can whip around and pop off a headshot before your aggressor gets that 2nd shot off.

-=}N{=-

You might not even kill the guy. You don't put on high if your accuracy sucks. So it depends on your accuracy not how fast you turn.

Awards

You might not even kill the guy. You don't put on high if your accuracy sucks. So it depends on your accuracy not how fast you turn.

If your accuracy sucks, practice. You practice to do well with a low sensitivity. Why can't you practice to do well with a higher one? It gives you an advantage. If you're going to put the time into the game, you might as well give yourself the most advantages you can within reason, and what I'm suggesting isn't unreasonable. If practice doesn't help you become more accurate, I suggest not playing shooters.

-=}N{=-

If your accuracy sucks, practice. You practice to do well with a low sensitivity. Why can't you practice to do well with a higher one? It gives you an advantage. If you're going to put the time into the game, you might as well give yourself the most advantages you can within reason, and what I'm suggesting isn't unreasonable. If practice doesn't help you become more accurate, I suggest not playing shooters.

-=}N{=-

Tell that to the hundreds of people you and I own in a shooter because there accuracy sucks :P

Awards

I play on 6 most of the time and I can turn on kids easy...

Anyone who plays on 10 does it almost twice as fast.

-=}N{=-

Yeah well....smd lol JUST KIDDING I'm just gonna keep doing my thing because I play just fine. :)

Same here, no issue equals no problem.

But i do respect where you are coming from Sasayuki, I tried it earlier today and had some success, so yes it does work. Thanks for the tip to! I will try this as a back up plan (;

Awards