Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airborn 7

Any one?

I'm currently looking for options of a division to go to. I am transferring Wednesday when I return home. So if you want me post and I will think about it. If I go to your division you will know it.

What can you offer that other divisions can't and rank isn't important just want a rank where you think I can effectively help your division

Well since firestorm was just created you have the opportunity to help build a division with your friends. And FS is on a fast track right now with no signs of failure, we just need help with training leadership and organizing the squads we have with Leaders and activities. And plus me and you have never really worked together in a division where i was actually dedicated lol.

I want you to come to LE because we love you :)

True that. Now do you go by the KSI Structure in promoting people based on time and requirements or just doing good.

What in LE would make me want to go rather then go to let's say SF or LS

That's how were building FS. Where letting leaders appreciate and respect there rank before they get promoted, like it should be.

I realize the time barrier between when someone is getting promoted but I see it as if someone is doing a kickass job at what they do and they participate in alot of KSI activities, than I think someone can get a promotion a week early.

And you should come over here because I would be here and we could be like the crime fighting squad of 2 :D I can't promise rank but if you do a kickass job than you will get rank cause your Airborn! :D