Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kered 7

Long time coming.

Okay this has been needed to be said for a really long time. I was reading through some old topics and they are the cause for this post.

Let me start off by saying i was a total clown throughout my time in KSI. I was okay at being a Leader and helping people out. But when it came to being mature in situations where it was needed, i failed miserably. I have made a lot of enemies and a bad reputation due to my immaturity and doucheness. Whenever something didn't go my way or i would get into a argument i handled it in the worst way possible. I openly flamed people for no apparent logical reason, besides for the fact i did not like them. My reputation within KSI is shattered due to this, and the fact that i was promoted by Natas prematurely on numerous occasions. I would leave KSI spontaneously and leave in the most rude way possible.

And with saying that, i wanted to apologize. I'm sorry for my previous actions and words towards all people they were directed towards. I am sorry that i was a bad role model as a leader and acted like a child. Everyone in upper Leadership, then and now, was distracted from the work on KSI by me doing childish things numerous times. And again i am sorry. I have been a nuisance, by the full definition of the word.

And by saying this i wanted to let everyone know that this is changing. I have seen the error's and problems with my actions and conduct within KSI. I am coming back to fix my tarnished reputation, and be the positive Leader i know i can be. A whole new Kered is here. But these are just words, and i promise i will back them up with action. I WILL build firestorm to be a great division and rise the ranks in a proper way, and respecting every rank while i am there. I WILL be a positive force within KSI for members and leaders a like. I respect the hell out of the Leadership that is in KSI right now, some of the best we ever had. And i am glad to start my new KSI life under you guys. I will help with all i can to the best of my ability. I hope you guys believe me and i can start showing you what Kered is really all about.

you are a great leader what i have seen so far i am really glad that i am in FS with a leader like you, you keep everyone active as much as you can thats why were doing good

I was a douche, no I'm not lol.

too long didnt read. Can you shorten it more?

pushing it with the multi syllable words but i think i can use context clues.