Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI ELEMENT 7

Vehicles

Anything and Everything about vehicles.

Ill start with:

On my daily driver truck, the computer and the starter went out today. So no driving that for a while. Planning to fix it up and sell to get a car ive always wanted

Awards

I drive a 91' Honda Civic. Still runs fine, recently had to replace a rusted brake line, my alternator, and a couple of fuses, but other than that, original motor, better, and pretty much everything else.

I got a '85 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton with a smallblock 350. The pipes go into a single flowmaster and dumps, Its loud as hell and runs like a champ, now i gotta get it to look good haha its got a few dents but nothing a little bondo cant fix, and thank god theres no rust. I have to put new door panels in it but other than that the interiors great. I plan on painting it with flat black primer.

KSI Atomic and KSI Old Gregg told me this funny joke, it started with what happens when you (infering me of course) are stuck in a room with Elton John then he proceeded to tell things that I shall never forget. Long story short, Elton John has a beautiful voice, like for example Jesus and Fergie had a child and that child took you on an adventure through a field of roses with a magic carpet and proceeded to see rainbows showering you with glitter.

I have a 2006 Saturn Ion.

It's a troll.

The engine light is always on.

They say nothing is wrong with it and normally when we have to get the oil changed we get it checked.

Whenever the light is on and we have to get the oil changed, we take it to the dealership.

When we get there the engine light turns off, then turns on after we leave the place.

That is why my car is a troll.

Currently driving a 2000 accord hopefully by beginning of next year ill be driving 1. 2012 300 2. 2012 dodge charger 3. 2012 Honda accord

Those are my top 3 cars that I currently want. But I'm so undecided lol

I own a 1966 Plymouth Baracuda that's Playboy Pink, it's in the restoral stages right now. But I currently drive a 1989 Mazda Mini Truck that has a 89 Mazda RX-7 motor in it. it has lowering air shocks dual exhaust and 20 inch DUB rims on it. My Mini when finished Customizing it will be up for sale.