Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr XGN

Old KSI main site

I suggest bringing back the e107 with the old theme on the main site that is still to this day known as the "KSI Theme" I think that would truly bring back memories to old members that are sadly lost in the fake KSI and not even aware of it. Sure e107 is simple.. but its easy and simple isnt always a bad thing . besides there is like so many users on that database and all the memories and archived news articles that I found myself re-reading time after time... Its like a stamp in history that reminds everyone of our past and I think new members deserve that.. I remember when my recruits joined they went through every article (: Reading of all the past events. Just a though . what do you guys think?

I agree. The main site was definitely a staple in what was the entirety of the Global website. Plus, having a news/blog is always great to have for a site to attract more traffic, new potential members, etc. And it also gives us a space to announce clan-wide tournaments, events and such where everyone can see it all it one place.

Awards

lets do ittt baby!! :thumbsup::banplay:

or design a better e107 theme and site :)

Sadly I have decided not to use the old e107 system, due to a variety of factors. However we will be getting a new frontpage, in the future~. The forums had far more users than the e107 had, plus the new **** is linked to the forums user database ;). All the news has been archived so it will be on the new front page for everyone to look back thru.

Once again there is NO ETA at this time! NONE! Not even a remote idea of one..., So don't ask.

yea, they updated the e107 system alittle, bit the old KSI theme doesn't work for the new version of e107 1.0 which they started all over again lol.. atleast it didnt work for me.. titinuim

Once again there is NO ETA at this time! NONE! Not even a remote idea of one..., So don't ask.

This made me giggle.