Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Sosa 7

Reference to Post ID:#9

In reference to Post ID: #9

"i think and this is my opinion that their should be ksi attourneys to help like stick up for the other person, kind of like a real court system one for the victim and one for the "criminal" but of course thats just what i think? i thought it was a good idea though."

In section: 1 Introduction

#3 Stats: Members will need "witnesses" and proper paper work in order to be heard.

But KSI attorneys idk if that could work cause this is the internet and you never really now who has your back.. And if you pick your friend to appoint you well that doesn't work, and just like if you were to get someone you don't know or like.. I think i would be a hard thing to doo.. People in KSI are here on there own and if you mess up you have to get yourself outta the whole..

http://ksiglobal.com/forums/topic/98654-court-laws-and-regulations/

yea i know lol but i can't move topics.. and it goes along with the court system..

It was tried before and failed horribly. In order for an attorney to be effective they need to be able to interrogate, have hard facts and evidence, prepare defenses. And that's just not possible nor necessary for and internet gaming community.

It was tried before and failed horribly. In order for an attorney to be effective they need to be able to interrogate, have hard facts and evidence, prepare defenses. And that's just not possible nor necessary for and internet gaming community.

Well we don't wanna interrogate our members and we can never really tell what's truth or not unless we have that "hard evidence" such as screen shots, voice messages, cap card streams, and so on. I do not know if this would or not but it doesnt seem likely

I just think it's far too unnecessary. The system that's currently implemented works well as long as the team of judges stay unbiased and can work well together, stay level headed and do what they're suppose to. Having a team allows the defendant and his/her case to be analyzed from multiple different aspects while given the proper details and witnesses who are directly involved in the issues at hand.