Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI C4

Name colors/Ranks

You can post your rank in your signature like I did if you wanted or if a general topic about ranks is included we can color the rank there. I do no know what you mean by colors

About colors in open forum I think that should be left alone as it would get confusing and usually people put their rank in the profile info.

He basically wants every rank, General and higher, to have their own special little group with their own designated color so they can all feel special. I honestly doubt it'll happen because it just simply looks tacky with a rainbow in the shoutbox.

And for the fact that clan ops people shouldn't get special privileged on the forums. If that were to happen then people involved in web ops should be handed something on the clan ops side as well.

With the sheer number of people on the forums, if you gave each rank their own color, the forums would be an annoying rainbow of people.

To many usergroups lol.. Senior and board members have their own colors..

We had a system like this before. But not colors. Each rank had it's own forum icon next to you're name. And once you got to the rank of Co-founder-Director you got the forum icon "7" next to your name and were place into the 7/D\S group. But this was also when the forums were every active, and had two active Admins that were able to maintain it. JT has to much on his plate right now to be bothered with it. But down the road I can see it making a comeback again.