Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI xJ E S U Sx

Weird Forum You Got There!

Hey guys I guess I am a n00b on these forums but I've been wondering why we have upwards of 85,000 replies to some posts! I have been told by a few people that it isn't possible for us to delete the old stuff but I want to see if we can do something about changing that. When I get on here I look at the topics and I get intimidated by 100,000 replies staring me cold in the face and I think "Well, I think that I'm going to return to the safe warm place that is facebook!"

My point is, we should somehow find a way to "break" the rules and just archive the old posts from before the new generation of the forums! Also along with the old posts we should delete the member profiles, divisions, etc. that aren't with us anymore! Every time I get on here I see the birthday category and notice that half of those people aren't even in the community anymore!!!

I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say "More to come" but I think that something that you guys should definitely work on is making it so there is another, more social side of the website. Something like the last website we had, that one I thought worked really well! Everybody could get on their, chat, make posts, and it was all just like Facebook!

I like the idea of forums but I think that these forums are just way to hard to navigate with all the old posts!!!

THANK YOU,

KSI xJ E S U Sx

P.S. If this is the wrong place to post something like this then just send me a message so I can delete this one and post it in the right section!!!

A LINK WOULD BE GREAT BTW!!!!!

How is it hard to navigate. All the old topics created have been archived so you can't post in em anyway, plus there from August 2011 and down. So there not really relevant. All the new and relevant topics will be a the top of the pages of every forum.

Site you're talking about was a Social Engine CMS that Sanders installed and was eventually overrun by bots. Once you make 10 posts you can chat with everyone in the shoutbox, you can still make posts to talk to people and of course once you get use to IPB it's a breeze. ;)

All of the category names are just weird! I might be the only one to think this but its just a bit to confusing haha! Im not sure if im just stupid or something but I cant find my way around this website for ****!!!