Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI PoisonIvy

New section on forums?

Hey I was thinking, why don't we have a section on the forums that is for academic help. That way KSI can offer even more to their members, I mean they could be on here getting help with some homework and what not. It could make the site more appealing for members who are in school. It could bring in more website traffic, and make KSI stand out in more than one aspect.

Well the section called Study Hall can potentially be used for academic help

I see what you mean but a designated section that is just for academic help would probably be better. It could be sub-sectioned under study hall, or it could get it own section with the subjects having their own sub-section. I.e. Math, English, Foreign Language, Science, Arts, and so on and so forth.

I'd agree. Hell, maybe go so far as to have counselors or really anything that a member might need help with.

That is what I am thinking about, that way someone doesn't have a reason not to visit the website.

That was the original idea behind the Study Hall section. It isn't as defined but most people get the idea of what it's for by the name. I do agree with having sub-sections for each subject though.

That is why the study hall was created, but as you can see it is hardly ever used. So taking the time to create all the sub forums and permissions for them would be pointless. If/when the section is utilized, then we can discuss creating sub forums.

Closed.