Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

☢KSI Elite 7☢

General Forum Idea

There are several topics for this, but to be honest I don't personally see why you would need an entire sub forum for this, or that you'd even have enough 'just military' stuff to talk about that it would require an entire sub forum. Just my take.

If the discussion of military veterans and weapons become a popular category here, I'm almost certain the administration wouldn't mind adding a forum for such talk, seeing I'm in the military myself.

Cheers

If the discussion of military veterans and weapons become a popular category here, I'm almost certain the administration wouldn't mind adding a forum for such talk, seeing I'm in the military myself.

Cheers

What branch?

And later today I will add a Military Chat forum. I've been meaning to do it all week but I've been busy with squad training exercises.

What branch?

And later today I will add a Military Chat forum. I've been meaning to do it all week but I've been busy with squad training exercises.

I currently serve in the Marine Corps, active duty. But in regards to the forum, I'd ensure you'd get the up-most activity to prevent a dead, inactive forum before proceeding. I'm guessing you'd just give it time and see the outcome of the military forum's population, then decide to keep or remove it?