Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Irrelevant

Everyone Read

yes i like to see a section for ps3 if xbox has one why not one us ps3 gamers i would like to also start a div on ps3 .Reason ps has more people that play when i play mw3 on psn i see that there are 150,000 users on it that was the was the most i ever seen as well not alot of people know ksi like they do on xbox and no threats like fake ksi mea j2h and so on it's new place to grow so i am asking who ever has the pwer to creat divs please make one for ps3 name of div to be consider Exiled LS "last strike"to those who have a ps3 join me on expending us and unting us on all consoles xbox720 ps4 wiiu hate the wii ehhhhh

Okay KERED i did ask him it was a waste he didn't reply back now i have to find someone else i like to keep working thats what godfather does

I will go ahead and say there's 99% chance you're not going to be able to start a division on your own. Get up with KSI Emanon 7, he's the division over on the PS3 side. Work your way up, do good work, get **** done and try to get to a position where you can possibly split when the opportunity arises but as for your own division; isn't going to happen.

pretty sure i know what to do ksi 5 1/2 year vet and okay at least igot a name for ps3 does he have a div and squads and i need his psn id as well on that note ps3 needs a section on the forums as well as div in the start up div forums that should have bin on their if emanon already has an div and it also needs to be put on .net to see how members on it even if it just started it has to be notified on here not trying to be an butt tech just doing this old skool lot of things has changed trying to bring back the oldies

nah ksi needs to look back on where they came from and how we gamed

does this guy even have account on here

okay found it trend stone really no members no posts besides one and that's toxic thanks for posting their bud wouldn't have noticed it if you haven't posted in there

Don't triple post how you did. If you want to add more just edit your last post and add to if it nobody has posted after you.

pretty sure i know what to do ksi 5 1/2 year vet and okay at least igot a name for ps3 does he have a div and squads and i need his psn id as well on that note ps3 needs a section on the forums as well as div in the start up div forums that should have bin on their if emanon already has an div and it also needs to be put on .net to see how members on it even if it just started it has to be notified on here not trying to be an butt tech just doing this old skool lot of things has changed trying to bring back the oldies

7 1/2 year vet here, bro. You can't just come on here demanding how you are doing. You haven't been around so you aren't in a position to have things catered to you when you mention it. Things were done differently back in the day, or as you put it; "old school" times. But here's the thing; all that's in the past. This is a new era of KSI, new platforms, new games, new people. We still have some old school members around but we've adapted to how things work on the platforms we're on. The longer we dwell and stand in the shadows of the past the bigger chance we're going to fail, because we're not moving forward. The more we look back the more we lose site on what we're here for; and that's to move forward, to grow and be successful as a gaming community. You can't come on here after being away and try to force that mindset on people because you're simply going to be overlooked and you're going to fizzle out, plain and simple. So I would advise you to chill out, meet some new members of this era, not try and get into contact with "old school" members because they're not going to get you anywhere. Get up with new people that are in KSI now, get into a squad on the PS3 side, talk to them, listen to how they do things and see if you guys can't take what each other knows, put them together, and come up with something better than what yall originally had in your own thoughts.

for real you gonna be steppin at me like dat one i am not demanding nothing your a non clan op member that's a real biggie two when i do work it means im doing my job asking questions and when i do the work i can run circles around you if anybody be steppin it's stylez dat man has know me for 2 years since i came back and left again and he knows how i do work rebuilt squads and divisions from nothing and whens the last time you did clan ops pushed and got a few 100 member every few months or had to deal with problems and people fighting one more thing tech i know your not a 7 year vet how many times have you left and came back and how long was it when you left the last time

for real you gonna be steppin at me like dat one i am not demanding nothing your a non clan op member that's a real biggie two when i do work it means im doing my job asking questions and when i do the work i can run circles around you if anybody be steppin it's stylez dat man has know me for 2 years since i came back and left again and he knows how i do work rebuilt squads and divisions from nothing and whens the last time you did clan ops pushed and got a few 100 member every few months or had to deal with problems and people fighting one more thing tech i know your not a 7 year vet how many times have you left and came back and how long was it when you left the last time

Please bro, if you're going to try and 'run circles around me' use proper spelling and grammar. Whether I'm clan operations or not I still have a say, just like everyone in the community has a say; we're all suppose to be a family, one body of gamers coming together with the same goal. I'm not doubting your ability to be a decent leader or your ability to recruit people and frankly being able to recruit has nothing to do with your ability to build and maintain a self-breathing squad/division. Regarding my recent activity in clan operations; I was a senior director until people had an issue with it and I politely stepped out so there wouldn't be any drama. Currently I'm a moderator for the forums, Chief Adviser and on the Board of Executives. I deal with problems and people fighting on a day to day basis brother so please, before you come on here talking like you know every detail of what's going on within this community and what's going on with me or any other member you need to get yourself in check and worry about what you're doing. Until you realize you can't come on here and handle yourself how you are and realize that things are far different than what you're use to when it comes to how things get done, how clan operations is being handled, you're going to go nowhere; and that's a fact.

Furthermore; you have the contacts of the people you need to get up with.

If you have any further questions please feel free to send me a PM or any of the other forum staff.

Thanks,

-Closed