(0 reviews)

12 Days of KSI 2019

In 2018, Chaoticz 7 wrote a beautiful article asking 12 members what KSI meant to them. This year, he told me that he would write it again. Then, in classic Chaoticz fashion, he let me know that he was just messing with me and that I’d have to write it. Thank you Chaoticz -_-.

With that, here’s your 12 Days of KSI 2019! 

What does it mean to be a KSI member and what is your favorite memory/part of KSI?

On the first day of Christmas, KSI Elderpoot 7 said to me:

For me being a KSI member means being part of a community of friends where you always have somebody play or talk with. 

My favorite memory in KSI is a group of memories from back on Halo 2. The long nights of sitting in a lobby just talking and hanging out with friends for hours and hours. And on occasion, starting up the game on Containment and driving around in warthogs having fun. Those nights of fun with friends were unforgettable, and KSI as a whole changed the course of my life!

-KSI Elderpoot 7, Executive Director

On the second day of Christmas KSI Cresit said to me:

To me being a member is being a part of a great big family. I love everyone in KSI as a bro and sis, and I've been treated the same. It's great meeting different people from around the world and having a laugh. I can't actually pick one favorite moment there’s too many. I've had a great time with a variety, but if I could narrow it down I loved it when I was in Judgment and we'd jump on bo4 for some custom blackout but it wouldn't just be a normal game. We'd do different things, like vehicles only, and we'd all have a laugh trying to hit everyone. There was no drama it was just us in the game, having a good time, of course, there are other moments but that's the first thing that comes to my mind!

-KSI Cresit (B-SSGT)

On the third day of Christmas KSI xMaze said to me: 

To me what it means to be a KSI member is that I’m part of a team or a community of people with similar interests. It means that you always have someone online to play with or talk to no matter the time of day. KSI is essentially just a big family and we are always there for one another. 

My favorite part of KSI is just the big family aspect. I’ve been in KSI for nearly a year and when I first joined I didn’t expect much out of it. I thought it was just gonna be a group of random people that all they did was play Xbox. I quickly learned that I was wrong, and many of the people I’ve met through KSI are close friends of mine. No matter what happens, I know that I’ll always have someone to talk to and lean on.

-KSI xMaze, Graphics Lead, Events Team (H-MAJ)

On the fourth day of Christmas KSI JACOBKILLER said to me:

I am glad to be apart of the best community and to support this community! My favorite memories are when we get teams together and destroy randoms.

-KSI JACOBKILLER (R-LT)

On the fifth day of Christmas XxT3DdYTGODXOxX said to me:

For me, being a KSI member means to be a helpful and caring person. What it means to me is to be there for your squad. Talking to them, sharing games with them, maybe financially aiding them. I’m always there for my squad. 25/8 thru thicc and thin all always be there to aid anyone.

My favorite memory was very recent. It was becoming Major of AR Olympia. It really let me do what I feel Olympia was capable to do.

-XxT3DdYTGODXOxX (O-MJR)

On the sixth day of Christmas KSI xLucifer said to me:

To me, being a member of KSI is about being apart of an extended family. Its a chance to meet new people from all over, and get to know them. There are people in the community who have been there for me when I needed them and I have been there for others here. 

Some of my favorite times in KSI is a hard question, there’s been so many. It would probably be before deploying, playing prop hunt on bo4 with Leviathan and KSI xTITANx 7. Our team would be hiding, and KSI xTyrone would do everything he can to bring the hunters to me. Or playing as manikins on nuke town and not worrying about winning, we just tried to mess with the hunters as much as possible. We did this for hours as a squad, almost every day before I left home.

-KSI xLucifer, Graphics Team, FA Co-Founder

On the seventh day of Christmas KSI Icespot 7 said to me:

What does it mean to me? It means family. Cliché, I know, but it's the honest truth. I come across people all the time who talk about the amazing friends they've made in our community. At the end of the day, that's what it's all about. The people you meet and the experiences you have - that's what it means to be in KSI.

Favorite memory? No one specific moment, but the late night sessions with my friends where we're laughing so hard we can't even play the game. That's what I love.

-KSI Icespot 7, Operations Director

On the eighth day of Christmas Nex Addo said to me:

Being a KSI member means you understand gaming can be more than just playing around. In KSI you get the chance to make lifelong friends that in some cases you get to hang with outside of Xbox. In KSI you get the chance to learn different gaming techniques, join creative teams, and much more. Again, KSI is more of an experience in HOW you enjoy gaming.

I have quite a bit of favorite moments in KSI, not just a singular moment. I would have to say one moment I enjoy a lot is when Anatomy and I were able to host a 24hr live stream charity event. We raised money for a great cause.

-Nex Addo, The Legend

On the ninth day of Christmas KSIGamma said to me:

For me being in KSI is a chance to get back to the roots of gaming and what I enjoy about it. Camaraderie. Equality. Family. One time some guy was saying that he had been to Germany And Norway and they were nice and all, but he wouldn’t trade them for an American Cheeseburger, and KSI Cree went off saying “oh I’m sorry that we have the best healthcare on the planet, I’m sorry that...”

And then I popped off with “hey guys, can I get some fries with that?” Good times.

-KSIGamma (L-CPT)

On the tenth day of Christmas KSI ckeirnan said to me:

What it means to be a KSI member is the opportunity to be in the most elite force on Xbox and have a family of gamers that have each other's back no matter what! My favorite part is, not sure yet because I haven't been in that long but I would have to say the game nights.

-KSI ckeirnan (L-SGT)

On the eleventh day of Christmas KSI xX BUBBA Xx said to me:

Being in KSI is very interesting. Why? Well, what I mean is that within KSI there are two sides that I like to call one side the business side and the entertainment side. Now, being a member of KSI I lean towards the business side where you take yourself to another gaming experience level; which is more focusing on moving up and growing the community. Although, how much you may like doing that, at the same time; you can never get enough love from the entertainment side of things in KSI.

Being part of an amazing group and gathered with men and women of all ages that love to game is an awesome and amazing experience and KSI makes it feel that way. From experience, from other gaming communities, they don’t even come close to KSI. KSI is my home and that everyone treats everyone with the unlimited KSI experience and that is my favorite part.

-KSI xXBUBBAXx, Events Team (A-MAJ)

On the twelfth day of Christmas KSI-SubsidingAxe said to me: 

To me, KSI is like a family with brothers and sisters but I enjoy everyone even if nobody understands me. lol. The most memorable moment was when I was moved up to captain it was a very happy thing I couldn't ask for more, of course, I had to help Exitium out before it fell apart but I got to host my very first meeting in my KSI time but of course, I had trouble talking to people but they enjoyed it. Met some cool people even did a video series with them on my YouTube channel but my time in KSI is a wonderful time.

-KSI-SubsidingAxe (A-SGT)

Written by: KSI New Blue, Senior Writer

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals