(0 reviews)

12 Days of KSI

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all members of KSI. This is a time of year for family, friends, giving, receiving, and having fun! Whether it is with your blood family or your KSI family.

KSI has a large variety of people from various places across the world and every single person has their own unique experience and perspective of what it means to be a KSI member. 12 members were randomly selected to answer a simple question; what does it mean to be a KSI member and what is your favourite memory/part of KSI?

On the 1st day of Christmas, KSI Agent0007 said to me:

“It means a lot to me to be a member of KSI. I love how everybody is so friendly and helpful and my favourite memories of KSI is when I got recruited, it was a nice experience. There was no rush and they helped with all my questions and were very respectful. Also, my first FND was a fun one too, it was a lot of fun to see everybody come together and play a game and have fun.”

-KSI Agent0007, Redemption FA SGT

On the 2nd day of Christmas, KSI Harley 97 said to me:

“Being a KSI member means to me: you have fun gaming with new people, you make new friends to game with, and you respect each other while you game with them. My favourite memory of KSI is game nights where everyone comes and goofs off and has an amazing time gaming with everyone there.”

-KSI Harley 97, Rapture FA MJR

On the 3rd day of Christmas, KSI Joker 97 said to me:

“What it means to be in KSI is to have fun and meet new people to game with and help make the community better. My favourite memory in KSI is getting to meet some of the officers in both Rapture and Leviathon, they are wonderful people”

-KSI Joker 97, Leviathon FA GEN

On the 4th day of Christmas, KSI Phoenix6 said to me:

“To me, it’s about being with people that make you feel important. That will care and talk to you even when you’re having a bad day. People that want to have you around. Friends that you game with regularly who you make laugh and that make you laugh.”

-KSI Phoenix6, Purgatory FA 4CPT

On the 5th day of Christmas, KSI Frostiie 7 said to me:

“It’s an opportunity to meet new people, discover interest about yourself, and most important of all it’s an opportunity to have fun and be apart of a community filled with people just like you. KSI is an opportunity that if you let it, it will have a huge impact ones life. It will help you develop new social skills as well as explore different hobbies that you may or may not like. The best part is you can also do all this while enjoying the family-friendly gaming environment KSI provides. KSI has had a good impact on my life and I love my online family I have had the pleasure to share it with. You will never feel degraded or in any way bad being apart of our family!

-KSI Frostiie 7, Judgement FA CPT

On the 6th day of Christmas, KSI*InTenseNuclearUK said to me:

KSI means a place I can call home to play games with a bunch of good people and to talk to someone if I feel down. Also, a team that has pushed me out of my comfort zone by talking to new people I don’t know but can be comfortable around. My favourite memory has to be when I was given 2nd Captain back in Leviticus by Dramamama and having her support in making me one of her Officer staff!”

-KSI*InTenseNuclearUK, Cerberus FG CPT

On the 7th day of Christmas, KSI_NwA_mode said to me:

“For me being a member in KSI is more than just being in a gaming community, it is becoming part of a family of people with similar interests as you, in my short time here I’ve met some amazing people that I could literally say are my brothers.”

-KSI_NwA_mode, Exodus FG 3CPT

On the 8th day of Christmas, nyoface101 said to me:

“Dude, it means to be a part of something. To build friendships and play games. KSI _______ getting catfished was pretty memorable and it was funny!”

-Nyoface101, Sanctus FG MSGT

On the 9th day of Christmas, KSI Noob said to me:

“For me being apart of KSI means to help out whoever you can and just enjoy the game… it’s a family and with family it's always good to help and get them situated even with new members making them feel at home and comfortable with joining us, that’s what I feel it means to be in KSI. My favourite moments are the late night parties with my squadron Integritas FG playing Destiny and mostly joking around, I enjoy that and that's what is keeping me here.”

-KSI Noob, Integritas FG SGT

On the 10th day of Christmas, KSI_dwardog79 said to me:

“I have only been here a short period of time and in that time I have met some great people, everyone is very accepting and truly willing to help one and other. This is a great community and I am very excited to see how we grow and develop. As a parent creating a community where I know my kids will be safe and accepted is huge. So being a member of KSI means being accepted into a network of great human beings not only for gaming but also for life itself. Favourite memory is my General having a baby and seeing the support he is receiving.”

-KSI_dwardog79, Leviticus FG 3LT

On the 11th day of Christmas, KSI warblingsleet said to me:

“For me being a KSI member means being a friend or being family to someone who needs you even if you’ve never met them and my favourite memory in KSI is when I first became an officer and did my first five recruits all back to back. The praise I got for it made me feel like I was actually helping with something bigger than just me”

-KSI warblingsleet, Exitium FG GEN

On the 12th day of Christmas, KSI xREDDOGx said to me:

“What does KSI mean to me? Well, let me begin here… So I currently have been part of KSI for about 2 ½ months now. In the short little time I have been I have learned a lot and gained many friends, some more close than others, but ultimately everyone is family. I have learned many tools and even use them in everyday life (LOL). I also have learned to become a better person in life. There are many people within the community that have become role models to some. I will tell you the two best people I have met that I have learned from are KSI Heroiism 7 and KSI Chaoticz 7. These two guys are amazing people and have done many things for this community.

Heroiism 7 is an outstanding guy. He has spent a lot of quality time and effort into where the community is now. He was able to run a maxed out squad and successfully did a squad split to excel and grow more. He definitely is a perfect fit for KSI.

Chaoticz 7 is always there for anyone, you can be having the worst day possible and he will make your day. He either just talks to you or he will simply just game with you, He also has shown great leadership.

One last example is KSI xTITANx 7, he also is an outstanding person. He as well will help these other people out when they are in need. He also is a perfect fit for KSI. He is an awesome person because he risks his life every day for others being a firefighter.

So what does KSI mean to me? Well in the little time I have been I have learned Knowledge to be better in the community, I have also gained strength to be better as a person, and I have the integrity to be a better man. KSI is a family.

Lastly, my favourite moment was when we split the squad because it was maxed out. Definitely awesome way to show how growth can happen. KSI FOR LIFE!!! Yours truly, KSI xREDDOGx."

-KSI xREDDOGx, Babylon FA LT

Edited by Chaoticz 7

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals