• Sign in to follow this  

(0 reviews)

December Member of the Month

“A leader is best when people barely know he exists…when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will all say: We did it ourselves."
    - Lao-Tzu

Being noticed and chosen as Member of the Month is for some an amazing achievement. To go above and beyond the normal duties of the written description is in itself amazing. This is why we are celebrating two amazing people, KSI Babytree 24 & KSI_KIMBER_1911 this month.

----

"Now that I processed everything, it’s a good feeling. Everyone puts in so much effort for this community, it’s rewarding for what you do for your members and that goes to be recognized." - Babytree24 

“I feel honored to be nominated, I love it here in KSI. I feel like KSI is my second family.”
    Kimber_1911

----

Quotes about Babytree24 

"They are a great and outstanding officer and they do their best in everything they do." 

"Babytree has grown as a member just as other members have grown in this division. She is excellent access to have not only in her squad but to her members. Joining the education department has truly been her niche and provided her services to help and assist other members with KSI and support their growth. This member is a bit nervous sometimes but finds her way. She has come up a long way and replaced Bubba shortly after his departure. I am extremely proud of her and her accomplishments here in KSI and is why I am nominating her."

"Member [Babytree24] has been doing alot for their squad, especially in the absence of their general. Picking up all the slack and growing the squad."

---

Quotes about KIMBER_1911

"He has been amazing general and friend anyone can ask for hes been a true role model for me"

"I am nominating number [because] he does a good job at running the squad and he is a great guy"

"He has stood by his squad regardless of who left, or caused drama.  He kept his squad together. He leads his officers to be supportive of each other.  He has been reliable. An I’m very happy with the way he communicates with div staff. Always very respectful.  He sets the bar high.  Quality family member!"

• Like 1

Report Article
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals