(0 reviews)

KSI Mac18Arthur: Practitioner, Scholar, Leader

Written by KSI Koda 7

This month, we're interviewing KSI Mac18Arthur, Major of Leviticus in FG. He was nominated as our March Member of The Month, and we're definitely glad to have him here with us.

Koda: Congrats on Member of the Month; how's it feel?
    KSI Mac18Arthur: It's an honor.

K: Quite a humble response. What do you think secured your spot in the Community Member of The Month?
    M: Being polite to everyone regardless of rank, squad, or division and making sure everyone feels at home in KSI.

K: I guess you could say you're just an all around great guy! What do you like to do when you're not on the console?
    M: One is spending time with my son & girlfriend. I usually participate in Martial arts (muay thai), but I had to take a break from it to do school work.  I also collect old school video games, If that answers your question. Haha

K: Ah, Martial Arts & Old School Games.  What's your most favorite game you've collected so far? And along with that, what do you think the best game of all time is?
    M: I have too many favourites in my collection to pick just one. But my 2 favourite games of all time are "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" for the N64 and "The Witcher 3"  for PS4, Xbox One and PC. I think those two are the best games of all time. If I were to pick between the two, I'd say one is "Ocarina of Time," and a close second would be "The Witcher 3".

K: Gotcha! Do you work at all? If so, What's your line of work that you're in (if you don't mind us asking)?
    M: I'm in school to become an electrician. Before this I was into scaffolding. So I guess you could say i'm into trades.

K: Nice. In a society where a lot of people are heavily pushing degrees and such before careers, we're losing a lot of tradeworkers which have valuable skills that some machines just can't do.  Good stuff!!
    If there's one thing you could do to change the community as a whole, what would it be? Why?
    M: Well, I feel like we are constantly pushing recruiting.  Recruiting is important to our community obviously,  But I feel like if we are a little more patient the right recruits will come, and everything will flow as far as numbers. So in a nut shell.. less pushy with recruiting. Other than that, everything is perfect in my books.

K: I love the feedback! And last but certainly not least, is there anyone at all you'd like to throw a shoutout to while you have the stand?
    M: Yes a few. Shout out to nickali_661; he is an amazing officer. Another to tristyd34, Poseidon and Hexflame. Poseidon and Hex believed in me as a leader before anyone else. Also shout out to hulkhogan and all the boys and gals in my squad!

K: Ah, and one last important question! Mortal Kombat - who's your favorite character?
    M: Haha, I'm an oddball and never really got into Mortal Kombat. I was a Killer Instinct guy back in the day as far as 2D fighting games. Thanks for the interview!

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals