(0 reviews)

KSIThePunisher

This February KSI lost a great member. KSIThePunisher, rest in peace. 

“You never know what you have, until you lose it.”

It is the sentiment that controlled the mood of Tuesday’s memorial meeting and game nights, with nearly a hundred attendees total. 

“He was a kind, nice, funny, loving, young man. It was last weekend we got married and began our lives together. He would always make sure that everyone I mean everyone else was happy before he took care of his own needs and wants, I witnessed him give multiple homeless people about $500 each so they could go get food, new clothes and whatever else they wanted. He honestly loved playing with you guys whenever he could. He made time to be around you guys, but he loved the outdoors.” -His Wife Victoria

“He was playing D2 on pc for a short period, and he woke me up like 2 am (I am 6 hours ahead of est) to show me that the recluse had no recoil on pc it was so hilarious. He was so stoked about it and I was so tired, but in the end, we got a good laugh, and I’m happy we did. I’m gonna miss him. I think we all will.” -KSI_Cree

“He was very important to me... When I first joined KSI I did not talk to anyone. He pulled me aside and talked to me about KSI and what it meant to be a part of KSI. He also started inviting me to game nights and introducing me to members. He taught me all about BO4 and the different weapons I knew nothing about. As we spent more time getting to know each other, he started teaching about the roles in KSI and how to rank up. He saw the potential I had as a leader and pushed me to rank up. He really meant a lot to me and I'm truly sorry he is gone.” -KSI Kush

“Well, one of my favorites was when one time I was doing a Pit of Heresy run and it was before any of us figured out how to do any of it, so we kept jumping from symbol cave to symbol cave to find the right enemies and after 2 hours we pulled it off. then we got to the witches step and as much as we wanted to be serious about it, we kept knocking each other off, by accident at first, and then on purpose because by that point we were all crying from laughter because we didn’t know you could do that. and then when we finally finished that part, we got to the ogre caves, and at the worst time, we would block the shortcuts into caves to get each other killed because that got us laughing so hysterically I think at least 2 of us peed a little bit. Then we got serious, figured out the way through, got to the knight boss, and we were him down to one shot, and to finish it he and the other guy shot rockets at him but before they could hit I tweeted my body with a thunder crash and killed the boss and myself in an electrical blaze of glory, and all started laughing to tears again. it's one of my favorite memories of playing and hanging out with him, and I feel it shows just how happy and humorous he was.”-KSI_Zangestu

Even though I personally only spoke to him once, he still sent me a DM every couple of months, only to ask how I was doing, or what I was up to. It was certain, through his words and actions, that he cared greatly about the community and its members. Although he’s gone, he will never be forgotten. 

“It is not the length of life, but the depth of life.” -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals