(0 reviews)

Meet a Board Member: KSI Copper 7

Additions and subtractions: The words the KSI Board has been all too familiar with in the past month. The fact is, KSI could learn much more about each member of the board. That’s exactly what this article series will be about: Interviewing each board member to learn about their plans, their self, and thoughts. With each article, we hope to shine some light on exactly who these people are. Allowing each member of KSI to make their own feelings. Our next interview will be with KSI Copper 7! 

KSI New Blue: Copper, tell us about when you first joined KSI.

KSI Copper 7: When I joined KSI there were like 160 people in here and they were doing WW2. It was fun. Biddulph and Migraine told me and the wife that being in KSI is all about having fun and just gaming. So I thought, right on! So we started at the bottom of the ranks and I was just having fun until I got introduced to KSI robfink26 and KSI THYMINE 7. They taught me about what all the officers did and can do.

KSI New Blue: Can you talk about your time going up the ranks?

KSI Copper 7: I started in Rapture. We only had a few officers in the squad, but when they hosted a Gamenight, they killed it. When it came to ranking up, I busted my butt to help out the squad. I had fun recruiting people into KSI. When I was a Sergeant, I was hosting game nights just to get a lot of people into game nights. As many people jumped me, I just worked that much harder to prove I'm here to help the squad grow. About a year and a few months I was running a squad, and it was Rapture. Being a Co-Founder is just like being a General but with a twist. The only difference is being over two squads. I was over Rapture and Redemption. But being a CoFo, you have to learn to step back and look at what's going on in the squads. I knew rapture was in good hands but I was still helping out the squad. Redemption had its ups and downs. After a while, we started getting into it and started picking the squad back up. Founder: Now that’s where I had to learn to not just focus on two squads but six. I also needed to figure out what squads were doing good and what squads needs the help while talking to the Division Leader and Co-Founders too figure out what we could do to start changing stuff too help the squads. No matter what, the way I looked at stuff, you look at what worked and what failed and try to change to put a twist on stuff. Also, see where it would peak too the members.

KSI New Blue: What position do you hold on the Board? How did you get there?

KSI Copper 7: I hold an FA Leader’s seat on the board. I had to do an interview with a few of the board members to make sure I was ready to hold a seat.

KSI New Blue: What makes your perspective on KSI unique from the other Board Members?

KSI Copper 7: Well each board member has their own thing to do, from the owners all the way to board reps. With the seat I hold, I have a chance to get a few things changed on the FA side (If it can get passed). And like I told the board members, I am here for KSI and trying to make it better for the members. 

KSI New Blue: What issues does KSI face today? How can you and the board make sure they get resolved?

KSI Copper 7: The problems I see in KSI are depending on the squad. Some are recruiting and some are finding officers. But as for the Board, I can’t speak for all of them. All I can say is that when it comes to both sides of it, we go over everything and we talk about what action we need to take to help everyone.

KSI New Blue: What are your dreams for KSI? Where do you hope to see us in 6 months?

KSI Copper 7: My dream for KSI is to have it grow and for people to just have fun at what they love to do; that’s gaming. I am hoping in 6 months to be at least getting ready for a div split or be sitting in a good spot to be talking about it. For KSI as a whole, I’m hoping we can get some new things going with cross-platform battles and maybe Crowns on a few games.

Edited by New Blue

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals