(0 reviews)

Meet Your 2019 Web Leaders

The 2019 KSI Web Ops overhaul has brought forward some great new leadership. Congratulations to the following:

KSI Heroiism 7 - Director of Web Operations

KSI x Falcons - Events

KSI Yogi - Stream

KSI x Maze - Graphics

KSI CH3DDAR - AAP

It only seems natural to start off with KSI Heroiism 7, the new Director of Web Operations. Heroiism first joined KSI in 2017. Literally being promoted every week, sometimes less, he had a great start to his career. Restarting in 2018, Heroiism moved from Recruit to General of Judgement FA in less than 3 months. Not even 4 months after that, he was promoted to Division Leader of Fallen Angels. His leadership skills translated to Web Ops as he led the Events Team during the WW2 to BO4 transition. This even being noted when he was awarded KSI Member of The Year 2018. After Elder nominated him for DoWO, he was interviewed by The Board, then voted upon. Unsurprisingly, KSI Heroiism 7 was Elected Director of Web Operations on September 14th via unanimous vote. “For me he was the obvious choice.” -KSI Icespot 7, Operations Director.

The Events Team, previously ran by Heroiism, is now under KSI x Falcons. He only joined in March, and already has an impressive record. His integrity, wit, and calm demeanor flew him through the ranks. In September he won Member of The Month, being 11 votes above the runner up. He’s currently a Captain in FA Leviathan, where he hosts workshops, gamenights, and the occasional squad meeting. Falcons kicked things into action the second he became leader this May. He met with his team and discussed the plan moving forward, including FA squad battles, Modern Warfare cross-play, Friday Night Doubles, and KSI Head Hunters. “My goal is to bring the community events that people want to participate in and will help grow the community” -KSI x Falcons

KSI x Maze first joined Graphics back in January this year. She became the leader of Graphics on September 5th when a member said “So we are gonna need some power in these chats.” KSI Icespot 7 simply said “Maze is in charge now.” Since becoming leader, Maze has brought stability and productivity to Graphics. No request is left incomplete for more than a day, and all work produced comes out fantastic. “I’m so proud of the Graphics Team. Everyone has come together and helped out significantly. I couldn’t dream of a better team to lead.” -KSI x Maze

AAP had a rocky start this year. When the overhaul began, a member was announced leader. A couple days later, that member was put on the DNH list for a slew of reasons. Left with no leader, AAP was put on halt. Fortunately , KSI CH3DDAR stepped up to the plate. CH3DDAR is working with his team to bring AAP to Discord. This has proven to be difficult considering the team was built for the forums. Everything regarding that is still behind the scenes, however you can be assured there will be coverage when the transition takes place. “KSI CH3DDAR is a great member of the community. He helps me when I understand something.” -KSI Hippocryte, AAP Team Member

KSI Yogi saw the opportunity and went for it. Yogi joined KSI for the second time after over a decade this January.  He joined Stream Team a couple months later. Members came and went, but Yogi stayed through it all. Come July, he was the only one left on the team. He took action by applying for leader on the forums. Heroiism saw Yogi’s dedication and granted his wish. The team, now under Yogi, streams nearly everyday (sometimes multiple times a day). Now up to 6 members, the Stream Team is healthy as ever! 

Again, congratulations and good luck to all of the new leaders! Your dedication to KSI and your teams are inspiring. We are all looking forward to the future of your teams.

• Like 2

Report Article

User Feedback

You have a real talent for writing and you capture the events with great detail. I am proud to be in a community with members such as yourself. Keep up the good work and put a mark in history for the dedicated members working their way up the ladder.

Share this comment