• Sign in to follow this  

(0 reviews)

October MoTM 2019

October saw great progress in KSI. We gained 65 members, made 77 graphics, posted 4 articles, and streamed over 25 times. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare released and all squads in Fallen Angels adopted the game! In Atlantis Rising we saw a shift of leadershift: KSI Viktory 7 moved to Division Leader and KSI 7th Seraph moved to Founder! Congratulations to them! 

Without further ado, here are your Members of The Month for October 2019!

KSI New Blue for Fallen Angels

KSI__liquidluck for Atlantis Rising

Liquidluck is the Major of Legion AR, a newer squad in Atlantis Rising.

"She's shown some great initiative in her squad and the Raid teams she is helping organize. She has shown potential to grow into someone who can lead this community." -KSI 7th Seraph (FNDR)

“In KSI she is a person who looks out for all types of people, new and veteran gamers she tries to include all of them. She is helpful and does what she can make KSI a better community. 

As an officer she is diligent and is on top of her work and leads by example and as her general she follows directions and picks up where she can if I am out. She is an amazing person” -KSI Noob (L-GEN)

This part is very odd to write. I am a Lieutenant in Leviathan, News Team Member, GFX Artist, and now the Member of The Month. I don’t care to talk about myself much so I’ll allow others to do it for me.

“Hands down New Blue has been the most helpful member this far to me. He's a very active member and is super reliable. Hes professional, courteous, and cordial. I believe he deserves this for his exemplary work in KSI. He's not only here for me, but has an open door to everyone.” -KSI Stang187 (L-SGT)

“I am Nominating KSI New Blue because he is a very active member and always on the lookout for new, level-headed recruits. After his change from Azrael to Leviathan he has adapted like water and took the initiative in his role. He is very kind and even when he rages he still treats his peers with respect and keeps his patience with everyone.” -KSI JNasty (A-SSGT)

Article by KSI New Blue

Report Article
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

This content is now closed to further reviews.

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals