• Sign in to follow this  

(0 reviews)

Retirement

I didn't want to beat around the bush with this or play for suspense. As the title of the article says, I will be officially retiring in May 2019 and will not be seeking re-election for Executive Director. I have been apart of this community in some capacity for a little over 12 years. It's been one hell of ride. I have gained so much from this community and it's members over the years. So much so that I can honestly say that KSI has played a huge role in developing me into the person I am and the leader I am in the real world. In my time I've established friendships that have lasted for more than a decade and have had the privilege to work with some of the best leaders this community has ever seen. From being a General in Homicide SS, to being Executive Director KSI has helped me create memories and lessons that I will carry with me through the rest of my life. KSI has also been there for me in some pretty dark points in my life, and to be able to rely on my friends and fellow members during those periods is a gift I'll never be able to truly pay back. This community has been my home since I first got an original X-Box and it gave me the best possible gaming experience I can ask for. 

Prior to this re-build JT, Poot and I had a very defined vision of what we wanted this community to be. It was finally my chance to make KSI the community it always had the potential to be. We wanted a community that was as drama free as possible, a relaxed and enjoyable environment for our members, a leadership base that reflected all the great qualities a leader should have, quality over quantity and putting our people in the best spot for them to succeed and by extension putting the community in the best position to succeed. We had a few stumbles out of the gate as we tried to get our bearings. There was a period where we thought we were just going to be the harbingers of another stagnate, failed era. 8 months in and that could be further from the truth. With the amazing level of hard work from the Board, Elderpoot, Division and Department Leadership and the member base, KSI is more than on it's way to enjoying the greatest era in our history. Drama is practically non-existent when compared to prior generations. We have a group of leaders that are everything we look for in a new wave of innovative leadership. Our member count continues to grow without sacrificing quality. We have cultivated an environment that encourages hard work and drive from our leaders and members as well as maintaining a positive gaming experience for everyone in KSI. It is because of all these things, and more, that I feel comfortable to finally retire for good. 

The community is in great and capable hands. Our future is bright thanks to all the members and leaders that are in place. Our success isn't dependent on any one person, but rather dependent on all of you guys working together for the same goals. I just think it's time for me to step back and not get in the way of the new generation of membership. We need leaders at the top that still have that fire to be the best they can possibly be strictly because they want to see this community grow and not because they care about titles or power. I will be nominating KSI Elderpooter 7 as my replacement for Executive Director. The Board will vote on the this in May and I have full confidence that Pooter will be this communities next top guy. You gals and guys couldn't ask for a better candidate. Poot has almost single handedly represented the Senior Leadership of KSI and has done so flawlessly. His vision for KSI is even greater than mine. He has seen our potential and over the past couple months has moved heaven and earth to put us in our current position. He will continue to be one of the major factors of our continued success. There's not one other person that I would entrust this community to and KSI is in great hands with Poot at the helm. 

It's been fun guys, 

KSI Kered 7

Edited by Kered 7

• Like 5
    • Thanks 1
    • Sad 5

Report Article
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals