(0 reviews)

What Does KSI Mean to You?

What Does KSI Mean to You?

By: Frostiie

Writer

Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity. Three word's that mean a whole lot to the members of KSI Global Gaming. Whether you are new to the family or an old head of the community, KSI seems to attract many gamers over multiple platforms. KSI is a great online based gaming community where gamers can explore their own interests and discover new people who have the same interest who you can hang out with. (KSI is a lot like a Family and we enjoy hanging out with each other; Its a place to come and have fun. -KSI Migraine 7). In KSI we are all about making memories with each other and having a good time.

Since 2003 KSI Has been giving gamers a good time with a friendly environment. (KSI Halo 2 Custom Games were so fun. I would be at my friend's house playing on his Xbox with KSI and my parents would call me asking where I was and I would say I'm on my way. Two hours go by and they would call again I would say I'm on my way. By this time it would be 11pm on a school night and they would come get me p***ed off but I could not put down the controller. -KSI CurlyFry). Now I personally thought this was so funny because I can remember myself doing close to the same exact thing on Modern Warfare 3 Myself. 

Now KSI is not only about gaming, this online gaming community offers positions in GFX Design, Productions, and much more on the forums which allow you to explore and perfect different skills of interest. With programs like the gamer pic request on the GFX sub-forum or KSI live streaming to Twitch that any member can sign up to do really gives you the chance to practice and hone your skills. Web Ops has played a huge step in me discovering who I am and what some interest I like that I feel like without it I would never of known.

KSI does seem to have a huge impact on players (Since being in KSI the influence of KSI has grown tremendously than what I thought it was originally going to be like. -KSI ClaiireBear. I can relate as i have seen it in members myself. With being a Family/Friendly oriented type of community people tend to grow bonds with each other and start to trust and understand one another. But we do have to make sure we have the Knowledge to keep moving in a positive direction, the Strength to be there for one another and the Integrity to stand by each other in our community. KSI means a great deal to me and I know it means a great deal to my fellow member's so let's keep up what we are doing and remember to have fun gaming together.

• Like 3

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals