(0 reviews)

Our Hearts Go Out to Jacksonville Shooting Victims

Our Hearts Go Out to Jacksonville Shooting Victims

By: Frostiie

Trial Writer

Many have taken to Social Media about today's "mass shooting" giving their condolences to the friends and families of today's victims.

"My heart goes out to the family, friends and people affected by the madden shooting today. Evil times we live in, just need to outshine that evil with positivity. Love you all" - popular Fortnite streamer Ninja.

"My heart goes out to everyone affected at the Madden event in Jacksonville" -pro Call Of Duty player Doug Censor Martin.

These are just a couple of thoughts from many people who have been impacted by this terrible news.

We ask ourselves why did it come to this. I mean all these young gamers life's ended just like that. What was the shooter thinking when he Fatally shot 3 people; including himself. The shooting took place at a Madden 19 Tournament at the GLHF Game Bar; The gunman, identified as 24-year old David Katz, of Baltimore, Maryland, took his own life inside Chicago Pizza shortly after the shooting, local law enforcement told CNN reporters, Eric Levenson and AnneClaire Stapleton. With so many affected by this event and the gaming community mourning over the loss of these young lives, we at KSIGlobal.com would like to take the time to pray for the victims.

Taylor Robertson (husband and father), 27yrs, of Ballard, West Virginia and Eli Clayton, 22, of Woodland Hills, California were killed in today's "mass shooting". Taylor Robertson had participated in 18 Madden Tournament's winning 72% of them as said by EA Sports. Eli Clayton had also been an active member in the Madden community. Both  of which had their lives ended too soon.  A total of 11 people were shot and sent to local hospitals, according to initial reports. Even though the full list of all injured has yet to be made public we do keep the victims and their families in our thought's and prayer's. Rest in peace and keep gaming.

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals