(0 reviews)

Xbox All-Access/Pay-as-you-go?

Xbox All-Access/Pay-as-you-go?

By: Frostiie

Trial Writer

If you are just starting your life in gaming or looking to switch over to console gaming, getting your hands on the Xbox One system may become a little easier and cheaper in the future. According to sources at Cnet.com "Microsoft looks set to announce a contracted subscription service that will bundle an Xbox One console with access to Xbox Live and a Game Pass subscription very soon." This will work just like your phone service if you pay a monthly rate to you WNP.

According to WindowsCentral.com, the two-year contract would cost $22 monthly for an Xbox One S and $35 monthly for an Xbox One X. With both contracts, access to Xbox Live is included, which allows users to play and stream games online, and a Game Pass subscription, which provides a gigantic library of games to download, would be included in with the monthly price. At the end of the contracted period, the customer would own the console.

What does this mean to the consumer? Savings! Now even though the margin is not huge you will still save with the monthly price. Normally an Xbox One S, including a game, Sells at the Microsoft store for $299. A two-year pass to Xbox Live will normally cost you $120 over two years and a Game Pass subscription is set at the same price. Adding all that together, the total price would be $539. With the bundle, it will cost you 528$. Now we know this isn't that big of a deal but at least we are saving some cash.

How does one sign up? According to reliable sources Xbox All Access will only be available to U.S. Citizens. They must also pass a credit check and have the first payment ready before receiving the service as stated on an episode if IGN's popular gaming news show "IGN Daily Fix" as seen below.

With a whole new way to get into gaming, we can't help but wait to see how this will impact the world of gaming as we know it. I for one am very excited about Microsoft's new promotion and can't wait to get my hands on an Xbox One X with this new and affordable way to game. I am very interested in hearing your opinions on this subject so please feel free to comment on this subject and let me know what you think about this promotion by Microsoft. As always work hard but play harder and keep up with the latest in gaming news with all of us from the KSI Global News Team.

Report Article

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

• Current Donation Goals